Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EVBusiness - ev.biz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, this one is now stayed active for more than one month, which is as expected by many of us, these are good returns offered in this program so far, but let us see if this program can pay for few more months, but the ROI is a bit unsustainable to make this possible.

I see serious evbusiness investnya program, they simply have a positive value in my eyes and I admit it was a lot of members who received payments from them. I waited until the 1st of january come before my own personal test period expired and I will be more confident with this website

well, I am sure this program will stay active at lest for few months, it looks like there was no much holidays during Christmas and new year but the program is still generating profits daily,

EVBusiness Merry Christmas

With 2012 fast approaching, everyone here at EVBusiness would like to wish our members a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It has been a busy year for EVBusiness and now is a great time to reflect on everything we have achieved and where we are going. We like to ensure you receive the greatest investment service so this year we introduced a variety of new products including EVBusiness VISA Card and Bank Guarantee.

We also rolled out our best special events, attracting over 25,000+ members, 11,000+ FaceBook Fans, 4,000+ Twitter Followers, 500+ Incorporated Partners and 100,000+ active members in EVBusiness forums to enjoy the VIP investment service we provide. EVBusiness would like to thank you for your continuous support and we look forward to bring you a fruitful year with investments and benefits. Please notice that we are working during the holidays as we promised and all withdrawals will process instantly as usual.

Dec-25-2011 07:00:00 AM

this is impressive.They also have some bank guarantee and visa card.How authentic is it?Has anyone got this?

EVBusiness VISA Card

EVBusiness offers global offshore Visa Credit Card for its clients. Having EVBusiness Visa Credit Card will allow you to gain access to your money when you are on the go. By having this card you can receive your withdrawals in a very timely manner in your card in less than 12 hours and withdraw it by ATM machines (Receive your withdrawals in real currency in less than 12 hours). Members can use this card to purchase products and services at any global merchant that accepts Visa Credit Card. It can also be used at millions of ATM locations for withdrawing funds.

Get your Visa Credit Card for free, if you have more than $1,000 in your EVBusiness account balance. Minimum card balance is $1,000. This amount will be deducted from your EVBusiness account after your card request. Include free membership and all credit cards are delivered via standard mail. Please sign in to your account to see credit card request form.

Dec-20-2011 07:00:00 AM

this is impressive.They also have some bank guarantee and visa card.How authentic is it?Has anyone got this?

usually hyips provide such guarantees only for large investors I think, there will be certain terms and conditions on their bank guarantee, etc, whatever, it is really good to know that this program is improving and assures of safe investment for their clients.

• 2 weeks later...

@archu7

Yes thats exactly what i think,we all know that there is no guarantee of any hyip but we can invest in those who are running successfully than choosing newly launched sites.EvBusiness is simply amazing site and i must give credit to the admin and the staff.

Until now i feel happy with this program. But i have something make me not very good feeling. yesterday i make two withdraw. first as everyday instanly - very good. second withraw no instan. about 1hours later i received second withdraw but it seem something wrong.! Why it was not instanly? Why? :rolleyes:

this is the top ranked program in terms of performance, according to many monitors like Hyip Party and many more, even investors so far have been in good profits, since it's a mid term plan for 60 days term, a fixed returns within the term period, that has reasonable ROI, hopefully, it will run for a long time.

well, the returns offered in here is reasonable and thus we can expect this program to stay active for a long time, I don't think it's too late to get into this program at this stage, it just have crossed fifty days, so it is still new and hot and the payment system is as usual instant.

The video on the main pate really motivated me and I am really thinking to get some money into my LR account and invest into this great company as soon as possible - unfortunately before I was not able to access the main page, but now I can since I have updated my DNS.

In my experience, programs with dot biz domain didn't last longer, but hopefully, this won't be the case with EV.biz, I am sure they have got more than enough support from investors in these fifty days and even great features like Bank Guarantee have attracted people too.

it is one of the best offer l have ever seen,l want to know if evbusiness in which line is it forex trader or different kind of trades?l m sure soon this program will get huge support from investors like us.for me l want to wait and see.l love investing with trsuted companies.hopefuly l will join with them soon.

This program has successfully completed their second month online on 22nd January, here is the update related the program statistics !

EVBusiness - Your trust is our asset

Today, 22nd January 2012, we successfully complete the second month of our online business operation. We are happy to see more than 80,000 online investors have joined us all over the world from the first days of our online business. We are deeply grateful for the thousands of positive feedbacks we have received from our members and supporters along the way.