Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EVBusiness - ev.biz

EV Business Limited - https://ev.biz

EVBusiness Limited is a legal registered private investment company in the United Kingdom with an office located in Newham, London that founded in Jan 2004 by a group of expert traders and professional analysts that specialized in the stock, currencies, bond and gold trading with having more than six years of extensive experiences of combined personal skills and knowledge.

728x90.gif

Having many investment methods allows us to maintain a constant high interest rate for our clients. One of our strongest advantages over competitors is that EVBusiness provides bank guarantee and insurance in investing funds. We strive to improve our performance by being instantly responsive to the needs of our clients, sharing our success with them and learning from our experience.

2.8% daily profit, 8% referral commission, Paying 7 days a week, Fully instant withdrawals, Principal withdraw, 24/7 Phone and ticket support, COMODO Extended Validation SSL, McAfee Secure, Truste Privacy Policy, Dedicated DDoS protected Server, Legal registered company in the United Kingdom, No Minimum withdraw amount.

EVBusiness identity assurance warranted up to $250,000 by COMODO INC with unlimited re-issuance.

EVBusiness official website is protected by McAfee Secure with hourly malware and vulnerability scans.

EVBusiness verified by Truste privacy-policy. It means EVB use the latest technologies to protect your personal info.

EVBusiness is fully registered private investment company in the united kingdom with company number of 7803889

EVBusiness is officially registered in DNB commercial category with DUNs number of 217495082

EVBusiness is added in the largest united kingdom business directory with company ID of 151492

EVBusiness official domain name is fully validated by GoDaddy domain registrar until 2019

EVBusiness is using LR and PM for instantly sending and receiving payments to/from online investors with the lowest fee.

EVBusiness is using full protected STAMINUS dedicated server with the latest technologies.

EVBusiness is using 10Gbps STAMINUS direct DDoS protection with instant upgrade that provide 100% uptime.

EVBusiness registered its two character domain name in 2009 after sucessfull years of offline business.

EV Business Limited

388B Prince Regent Ln

Newham, London E16 3DH,

United Kingdom

https://ev.biz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evbusiness is a very professional looking hyip site and the ROI being offered is really worth though its for a mid term.Its an UK registered company so we can expect it to run for a long time and Instant withdrawal is a very good option on this site.Everything is looking good here so i wouldnt mind doing a test spend but only after verifying its paying,it should take 2-3 days.

I just have tried to open the site, but have found that the site has got Untrusted Connection,

I even have tried removing the 'https' but again the result is the same, thus I could not get access to the site without https and with https as well !

@TinNguyen

do not post your payment proofs in this section, it is only for discussion purpose and you should post only in the hyip payment proof section,

well, this program has been running for three days now and has been paying so far, I could find the program details from GoldPoll monitor.

Everything about the investment company is encouraging.They have an SSL certificate and also a DDOS protection.moreso it's good that the principal would be returned and also there would be a compounding interest even though the ROI is not too high but to be frank it is okay.i would try the program out soonest.

@moddog

that is really a big list of monitors rating this program, this one seems to have become more popular in it's just four days of life time, definitely, one round in the plan with the shortest term in here will be safe, I think it will survive for two months, so that one can successfully finish one round with this plan.

@TinNguyen

please post your payment proofs in the concerned section, this section is only for discussion purpose,

back to the topic, I think this hyip program is much popular for now, because this one has been advertised on several forums so far and even on Google Adsense we can have this program got advertised which is good to know that the admin is making good promotion of this program around.

Apart from having a pretty good looking site with good protection this program offer very attractive roi of 2.8% daily, i love the confidence of admin allowing any time withdraw even before maturity that too without any fee. The only thing that i can say against is that it is new and will need some time to prove before investors turn making big deposits and that would be wise looking at so many short term scams.

well, this program has been living for twelve days now and there is so far no complaints with their payment system, so far so good, it is good to see them getting popular, but I just have a feeling that the daily ROI of 2.8% might not sustain for a long time, but that is still not a big issue as the minimum to risk is as low as $10.

well, this program has been living for twelve days now and there is so far no complaints with their payment system, so far so good, it is good to see them getting popular, but I just have a feeling that the daily ROI of 2.8% might not sustain for a long time, but that is still not a big issue as the minimum to risk is as low as $10.

This is right that 2.8% daily is little big roi considering they return principal also. But looking at other side of coin it may help the program get more investments and that is what is most important to keep a hyip running. Further admin is taking good efforts promoting this program so we can expect he shall manage the things well and program shall do well at least in short to mid term.

well, it's been paying for two weeks now, I have noticed one thing, they have no news updates on their site so far, and even their official blog contains no post except that welcoming news post, but I have found some more news from them on their Twitter, that they have support service for us available 24 hours per day and that the inquiries will be received and processed within 12 hours.

Paid Instant:

You have received a payment to your account U3917437:

Date: 2011-03-12 16:17:33

Batch: 78113765

From Account: U1766864

Amount: $5.60

Memo: Withdraw to hyip4r from EVBusiness

You have received a payment to your account U3917437:

Date: 2011-06-12 03:38:20

Batch: 78300986

From Account: U1766864

Amount: $8.40

Memo: Withdraw to hyip4r from EVBusiness

Thank admin.

instant payment system is an attractive feature of this program, I haven't find any update from their official blog or on Twitter except that welcome message, so far for about 18 days, now, yeah, this program has been paying for 18 days now, I think the investors have been recovered well about 50% BEP by now.

very high SSL and DDOS protections , the site seems professional , the plans are reasonable with good profits . I think it is one of the leaders in the hyips sites . there are alot of monitors are rating the site . it has an Instant payment option and it will be very good with me , no need to wait ...Instant payments .

well, the status of this program is PAYING everywhere. it's been 20 days old now, and still continues, I think it is still hot to those that want to participate in this program at this stage of 3 weeks of the program, as there will be lt of investors getting into the program, the admin might manage to pay such high ROI on daily basis for a long time.

Well, for me i think the Admin of this site really aim to run a stable investment program, with the look of every professional add-on on the webpage of the site, including the high spent securities they using. Also, the script and design seems very attractive. But, i would love to see admin come to respond some members post or doubts. Looking at the current statue which 24 days online with paying statue in all monitors, it's obvious that the site will run for a very long time. It offers a reasonable roi and it's a fixed interest rate paying hyip, so any investor can earn a good income from this one.

that is what hyip, those that can afford to risk in will be in profits, this program has some unusual ROI but still has got a huge support from investors and continues to pay, they have got such support through promoting the program in various ways, and has been 24 days old now, active.

Actually any senior investor can afford to try this one, no matter what it takes because it's actually the kind of hyip a senior would admire to invest in. The roi it offers is a sustainable one, and i must say that the Admin mean to do business, not just to concentrate to investor's fund but he had spent it all earlier to make the site look professional before many other hyip sites. Just that i have closed my investment for the year, if not i don't like to miss this type of hyip.

@Forumtech

that is a valid review on this program, yeah the admin seems to have a good intention to maintain the business for a long time and let investors gain better profits from the program, even the minimum was set at affordable rates for everyone to take part in it, let us see if this one survives for a long period.

let's see since the December period is not so good for hyip investors, lot of programs just turn to scam and disappear, good or bad, no matter how good they advertised it to attract investors, but hopefully this program ev.biz won't disappoint investors and let them enjoy the profits offered by the program.