Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Smart Depositary - SmartDepositary.com

I am not admin!

http://www.smartdepositary.com/

We are a successful group of private individuals, most of our teammates are professional bankers and traders, who have made money through prudent investments in the finance industry on a worldwide basis for over 8 years. Our group is made up of American and European people, thus we are able to watch and trade on the different markets almost 12 - 18 hours a day. We have been participating in many online and offline ventures, resulting in great margins of profit for the owners and for the investors.

PLAN

22-25% daily daily for 5 day

Accept: AP, LR

http://www.smartdepositary.com/

As long its pays its good. that's the simplest way we can describe a hyip. Theirs so many hyip that last a year and more and theirs so many hyip that turn to scam in just a matter of weeks or even days. But if you ask me to assess smart deposit. I think this site is good for three months.

this program, by it's name remind me of Safe Depositary, well, it is a week old now, and the current status of the program is NOT PAID, I just have checked out it's status on GoldPoll monitor, I think this one could have stayed active for at least few rounds, anyway, I would advise people not to invest in here any more, since it is a scam now.

this program, by it's name remind me of Safe Depositary, well, it is a week old now, and the current status of the program is NOT PAID, I just have checked out it's status on GoldPoll monitor, I think this one could have stayed active for at least few rounds, anyway, I would advise people not to invest in here any more, since it is a scam now.

I guess december hyip fever is a week early. This past two weeks. theirs already for new hyip and old hyip that turn to scam. I think theirs will be more hyip who will going to turn to scam this december. Its so sad but I guess we have no choice but to wait for january to come before we try to invest in hyip again.