Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Unlimited Investment - Unlimited-investment.com

I am not admin!

http://unlimited-investment.com/

UNLIMITED-INVESTMENT comprises of a team of experts who have vast experience in the fields of the foreign exchange trading, real estate management, stock market, futures, and bonds. The skills we have developed over the past years have helped us to exploit the financial market in the most intelligent way so as to yield the highest possible returns, with the least risks, and at the same time will keep the stability very high. It is safe to say that UNLIMITED-INVESTMENT is an investment venture which is risk-free in every sense, and is the safest place which one can find to invest money.

130% AFTER 1 DAY!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 104.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 3 $10,001 and more 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

350% AFTER 3 DAYS!

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 225.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 300.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 350.00

Calculate your profit >>

620% AFTER 12 DAYS!

Plan 1 $10 - $500 450.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 555.00

Plan 3 $5,001 and more 620.00

Calculate your profit >>

950% AFTER 30 DAYS!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 and more 950.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR, PM

http://unlimited-investment.com/

this new short term program has already got it's status updated to PAYING, a long list of monitors can be found on the ratings page of this site, even there is information of forum links on the site, I guess this one will become more popular and will stay active for at least a week, more or less.

good script and i like that, and it indicated that admin already spend some bucks for tihs good script and they are listed in so many monitor and their status is PAYING..:D , woo that is a good achievement and i recommmend to invest in this site now

it is minimum set at $10, quite high and I don't think this program is worth taking risk of $10 minimum,

but since this one is promoted by many more monitors so far, I guess it will be safe for few rounds with the daily plan, but not to risk the principal for more than one week,

This program is a week old now.It has a long list of monitors and has got PAYING status on most of the monitors.The minimum required is $10,cant be affordable.The ROI offered is quite high in my view,And 18% is another good feature of this program.As i has got high ratings we can invest in this site,I think.

well, it is not paying any more, it's been running for nine days now, looks like it paid for a week and that is still better status of the program, but this one still does exist online, so one must beware of it's current status, SCAM, and not to deposit to them anymore, even GoldPoll monitor has moved it's status to NOT PAID recently.