Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CapitalTrade - capitaltrade.net

I am not admin!

http://capitaltrade.net/

Capital Trade Inc. (NYSE: Capital Trade LTD) is a global online provider of foreign exchange (forex) trading and related services to retail and institutional customers world-wide.

At the heart of Capital Trade's client offering is No Dealing Desk forex trading. Clients benefit from Capital Trade's large network of forex liquidity providers enabling Capital Trade to offer competitive spreads on major currency pairs. Clients have the advantage of mobile trading and trading from real-time interface. Capital Trade's subsidiary, Forex Capital Markets trading, also offers loans products with no re-quote trading and allows clients to trade in investment deposits and stock indices along with forex on one platform. THE COMPANIES THAT MAKE UP CAPITAL TRADE LTD ARE REGULATED IN SEVERAL JURISDICTIONS.

PLAN: http://capitaltrade.net/invplans.php

Accept: LR, PM, BW

http://capitaltrade.net/

the professional look of the site is attractive, there is live chat support is also provided in this program,

coming to the plans, the ROI in the first two plans is not fixed,m but it depends on the system's profits for that particular day, the minimum is set at affordable amount of $5 and the plan term is also not too long to wait for the principal returned.

• 4 months later...

Good to see this mid term program has been paying for more than four months so far, we can have latest payment proofs till 20th March around, this one has been successful so far in gaining the investors' support enough to run the business stable, Bank Wire option is also there to deal with them.

Everyone should like their header picture because of money umbrella. We need to get start with them for just $5, so too many newcomers should get involved with this tiny figure. We need to invest for 45 business day and our total profit will be 50% - mean just over 1% daily. I also like their compound feature, so we can able to invest our daily profit automatically. Expect some good news should come.

Currently, this site is inaccessible for me, I am not sure if this one is unavailable only from my end, since there is no issue with the paying status for this program on monitors also the last payment proof 25th March is available around on forums as well as monitors too.

well, this program have quite good ROI plan and low minimum deposit too, the only minus thing here are DDOS and SSL, i don't see they have it, and they also have support but now it is offline, it would be good because i am sure many member will have a lot of problem later

Currently, this site is inaccessible for me, I am not sure if this one is unavailable only from my end, since there is no issue with the paying status for this program on monitors also the last payment proof 25th March is available around on forums as well as monitors too.

Good news @archu7; because this site is back again. hope you should access this site normally. I think admin should improve their bandwidth data. If you still unable to open this site then please reply here then I'll upload screen shot. Still we can not see any active posts at hyip proof forum, so we can not judge this site perfectly.

Though this site already backed again but we can not find any positive response from the authority. We can find then at live support at any time. No active posts found at any hyip proof forum. So we need to put it into suspect section and need to investigate this program again. If anyone will shown any payout proof then can believe their presence.

But its like their support or something is underconstruction and the plan is not yet fixed for the minimum deposite I think its ok for anyone to try,but one thing is that its like some certain features in this their site is underconstruction let me wait and see what will be their fruitful part befor joining after the construction process.

it seems admin did selective payment here because i see that the status of this site in some hyip monitors is not paying or scam, which you all can access it here and here , and that is so bad if they are did it now because not all members now reach BEP from their investment here yet, and for the one who want to invest, it is better to be careful

wow, this site surely looks uber professional. They even named their plans and categorized them to forex, stock, lending, and real investment. Shame that they now turned semi scam, and are only doing selective payment. If they do selective payment, which accounts do you think will they send payments to? I guess the new investors, to make the new ones believe that they are paying.

Well I dont know for selective payment but all I have to beleiv is that since this program is still online we need to have some trust in them but atleast not to invest untill instant -payment is eneble in the site,and monitor listing them as pay . Or beter skip them till things get improve in here.

well lets me advice you, if some members are complaing about the program not paying them or because you are still getting paid, you think there is noting like selective payment on the program,well you might be wrong.program might start paying selective at anytime.all i can advice here is for you to check pretty well before investing here.