Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fund Explosion - FundExplosion.com

I am not admin!

http://fundexplosion.com/

We are always there for our customers, users who want their freedom in financial expences as we know most of them are not expert in financing :)

FundExplosion.com is a short term monetary project which is private of course and backed up by Forex trading and investing on others like that. we know the value of money which is invested here and we believe we can achieve the targets of our users and strengthen our base.

115% after 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 and more 115.00

Calculate your profit >>

135% after 10 days

Plan 1 $20 and more 135.00

Calculate your profit >>

160% after 15 days

Plan 1 $50 and more 160.00

Calculate your profit >>

250% after 30 days

Plan 1 $100 and more 250.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR

http://fundexplosion.com/

I think the plans do offer a better ROI, neither too high or too low, of course a bit unsustainable, the first plan that offers 15 % after five days is something like 3% daily, and it is just one day old program, thus I think we can safely invest for one round in the plan 1, the rest of the plans have longer term, up to a month maximum and I don't think this one will stay active that longer.

• 1 month later...

Christmas Gift!

=================================================

Happy Christmas,

I hope Everyone already prepared for Christmas.We are going to add a new Christmas gift for you.From now in everyday investors can win $100 cash prize.Everyday from all investors we will select someone as winner.Invest with us now.This lottery will runing till 25th December.

Best Regards,

John

=================================================

well, just four more days to go that this lottery offer will end up, still I think there is time for investors to win $100 on daily basis, since it is a lottery contest I don' think invetsors will benefit much, but the program with such offers get good promotion and there will be high improvement in the fund flow in the program.

Fund Explosion is not very popular hyip but it is paying for last 10 days and no monitor showing any kind of issue.The investment plans arent very sustainable as usual but with this investment plans some hyips remained online over 100 days,this site is still new and this is the good opportunity to earn decent money.

this program is not paying any more, it's been running for 45 days now, but recently has got scam status everywhere, since they stopped to pay around ten days ago, so the program might have paid for around seven rounds in the five days plan, that was still good profits, whatever, the history of it, now as it's scam, time to move on.