Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Xau Forex LLC - xauforex.net

This site is running for 116 days already and goldpoll invest and monitor in this site 95 days ago. And I'm thinking that in three months I'm sure goldpoll has good earning. I'm surprise that goldpoll has only reach 109% BEP or a 9% profit only.. But at least goldpoll already reach bep so theirs nothing to loss in here now.

Xauforex had little high roi in the beginning but after some period the ROI is lowered and that's the reason goldpoll earned less from this site.But yes 116 days online is a good achievement and i believe this site can sustain more with stable plans.

So far so good, I have successful investment experience with this program until now, the payment system is instant here and even though I have invested here at the stage of two months of this program, it's good to see it remained active this longer and still continues with various offers like compounding facility for silver tardes etc.

This site is going to become an elite. Because their loading speed is low, mean too many members are using their site. All plans are suitable for all as we can start for just $10 of LR or AP and our daily profit will be expectable 1.7% daily. I also like their maturity time which is 50 days. Expect compound feature from them by which our daily profit will invest automatically. Expect some good profit and long term stability.

I think the payment system has been changed now in this program, my recent withdrawal request has been processed manually, I also have noticed that other investors have also been paid manually, as their withdrawals went pending too, I think the method of payment is not a big issue, as long as the program is paying.

I think the payment system has been changed now in this program, my recent withdrawal request has been processed manually, I also have noticed that other investors have also been paid manually, as their withdrawals went pending too, I think the method of payment is not a big issue, as long as the program is paying.

really ? actually I am not an investor here , but this is may be the first step before scams . just my opinion ... in the past the admin paid instantly and now it became manually , I hope it is not step before scamming .

really ? actually I am not an investor here , but this is may be the first step before scams . just my opinion ... in the past the admin paid instantly and now it became manually , I hope it is not step before scamming .

Usually this program was making instant payments, though sometimes whenever the withdrawal went pending due to net connection issue or their server issue, we used to cancel the request and request again which we got paid instant, but the current situation is different, the admin is making manual payments, looks like instant system is totally disabled.

The daily interest rates have been raised in Xau Forex, I hope it will be proven a good news for investors and the program will pay successfully as usual !

[XAU Forex LLC] We have raised our interest rates!

Since our latest great trading results we have modified our investment plan! We have raise the

interest of every plan and next week we will add a Short-Term Gold plan (7 - 10 working days).

Please find below our new plans details:

==============================

=========================================

Silver Trades - 1.4% Daily

Managed Forex Investments - 1.8% Daily

Physical GOLD Investments - 2.2% Daily

Forex PAMM Advanced - 2.8% Daily

=======================================================================

I have read the latest news about Xau Forex, i don't understand whats really going on, at the beginning xauforex had slightly high ROI then after that ROI lowered to 1.1%, now again it will be 1.4% in the first plan.This all doesnt scares me but when short term plans will come i am sure the site will become unstable.

yeah, I have received the latest news letter from the program today that is on 8th March regarding the new investment plan offer !

[www.xauforex.net] 1 Ounce Gold Bar - New Investment Plan

Finally we have finished the 1 Ounce Gold Bar deal found in Asia (China). We have get

a good price of buying 1 Oz Gold bars. 1 Ounce = 1.500 usd. We have now added a new

investment plan that is active 20 Days. You can earn up to 3.2% Daily if you invest in GOLD

1 Ounce Plan. Minimum invested amount is 15 Usd and that means you are buying 0.01 Oz of pure Gold.

This is really a good news that admin has shared one secret with us that of a gold sale with a china made company. So therefore admin has given a special investment promo for us i.e. 20 days project and here can gain up to 3.2% per day. But minimum investment amount should need to reduce from $15 to $10 to get better investments.

Xau seems to have stopped to pay once again, one of my withdrawal was pending for more than 36 hours, then I had again cancelled it and resent the request for withdrawal for few profits at a time, even the latest withdrawal request went pending for more than twenty four hours now, it seems problem with payment system for now.

Xau seems to have stopped to pay once again, one of my withdrawal was pending for more than 36 hours, then I had again cancelled it and resent the request for withdrawal for few profits at a time, even the latest withdrawal request went pending for more than twenty four hours now, it seems problem with payment system for now.

XauForex changed instant payouts since the day they announced increment in the rate of interest.Its bad that you are not getting paid from Xauforex but i am lucky, i am still receiving manual payouts.There is no pending payout.

XauForex changed instant payouts since the day they announced increment in the rate of interest.Its bad that you are not getting paid from Xauforex but i am lucky, i am still receiving manual payouts.There is no pending payout.

well, good to know at least you are getting paid on time, I don't think a senior long term program like Xau should do like these kind of selective payments, I shall try to contact support to know what the issue is for the pending payments, I guess the amount I ask to get paid can be the reason, it might be paying for low amounts.

As they are very old program and many have been paid on-time so we expect that our fund will be safe hare for some days and we also can manage to get some better profit from them. Once I heard a news from the admin that they just willing to give us some better profit upon investment of over $100. But unfortunately they didn't apply this method yet. some time admin may face technical problem so our payout requests are stay in pending and often our payout requests can cancel automatically and return the balance into main account.

Surprisingly the payment method today was instant, there was still a pending withdrawal in my account, but for the latest cash out, I got paid instant, so I cancelled my previous pending withdrawal request and tried to cash out today again, and I have received it instant, so I don't have any more pending from this program.

PROBLEM :

It looks like this site doesn't exist anymore, there is MYSQL warning page loading on this link, I just hope the site will get back to normal soon, as I have investment matured in this program which I applied for withdrawal but not received the payment yet.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/xaufore1/public_html/index.php on line 4827

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

@archu7, I can not find any problem like sql error. I think admin should fixed all problems, might be these problem occurred due to server migration. Finally this site is running fine at my end Hope you should access this site normally. Did you got your pending payment - which you already mentioned early.

My friend got a news letter fro the owner group where they just explained about that encrypted error. During medication of their site it may occurred some connection error. Actually they just upgrading their script and installed some security addon. But now all problems have been solved. We can see totally 20 pages at hyip proof forums mean they keeping their regular payout.

well, there is instant payments from this program but only for small amounts like fourteen cents, and if we try to cash out in big amounts the withdrawal goes pending and will never be processed by the admin, even many investors have left the program thinking that its a scam, since they are selectively paying for small amounts, it should be declared scam.