Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lyoncapitals - Lyoncapitals.com

I am not admin!

http://www.lyoncapitals.com/

The company consists of fully trained and successful professionals who have been studying market in different areas, Lyon capitals is proud of its united team of experienced and highly qualified experts that use a moderate approach, extensive in financial and investment fields, analytical skills, comprehensive knowledge of the innovative financial strategies, industrial tendencies, reliable and stable investment models and high technology to achieve the best performance.

3% daily For 60 Working Days Total Return 180%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Bronze Plan $10 - $999 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

3.5% daily For 60 Working Days Total Return 210%

Silver Plan $1,000 - $4,999 3.50

Calculate your profit >>

4% daily For 60 Working Days Total Return 240%

Gold Plan $5,000 and more 4.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: LR

http://www.lyoncapitals.com/

the term is sixty business days that means twelve weeks or around three months, well, I think this one may stay active for at least one round of their plans, because the total ROI will be 180% after three months which will be something like 2% daily, this design of this site is a famous one, I remember one of the older and successful hyips, Uniqfunds,used the same design, and stayed active for a long time.

Me only short paying days. I think about two months paying only. I don't think this site can pay more than three months. The reason I say this is that usually a hyip that has this kind of plans and has used the same script before usually end up paying less time than the original. Because many will think for example. The previous script is paying for eight months so I will invest up to seven months. But admin knows this and he will turn to scam in five months. This is just my example.

@budado

of course the script should be something new than already used by some other program in the past, because users may think the admin might be the same that of the old scam program when the script is the same, and coming to this program, it's definitely offering unsustainable ROI starting from 3%, so there is a chance to run away due to unsustainable ROI, even the minimum is also quite high.

i have studied this hyip .. its program structure is good.. i completely agree with archu7 .... it lokk like a long term plan for ... i have invested for 4% its given me the payment on time...i recieved $200 today.. guys i personally recommending this one... you can have look at this one.. its good...

i can send my screen shots to you mail me at samandrews1485@yahoo.co.uk

[ref link removed by mod]

i have studied this hyip .. its program structure is good.. i completely agree with archu7 .... it lokk like a long term plan for ... i have invested for 4% its given me the payment on time...i recieved $200 today.. guys i personally recommending this one... you can have look at this one.. its good...

i can send my screen shots to you mail me at samandrews1485@yahoo.co.uk

[ref link removed by mod]

Pls don't post your ref link in your posts. Only thread starter allowed to do so.

this program has been running for four days now, and there is PAYING status on monitors for this program so far,

there is the latest payment proof of 10th November can be found around on monitors or forums,

most of the monitors haven't yet updated the status of it till date and show waiting status for it, and claim no payout from the program so far !

• 2 weeks later...

Perfect Money Added

====================================

Dear Members

We Glad to inform that we have added perfectmoney payment processor now u can deposit via perfect money and liberty reserve

visit www.lyoncapitals.com

Regards,

Admin Lyon Capitals

====================================

Lyon Capitals Affiliate Program

=================================================

Dear Members,

We offer 3 Level Referral Commission from u r referrals

Referal commission is based on levels(earn commission upto10%):

1st level 5%

2nd level 3%

3rd Level 2%

Refer u r friends and others to earn decent income from our program

u can put our banners in u r blog or website by visiting below link

http://lyoncapitals.com/?a=cust&page=banners

Visit www.lyoncapitals.com

Regards,

Admin Lyon Capitals

=================================================

that is good to hear that the referral commission will be earned until three levels, that is normal percentage offered in affiliate commission in here, a 5%, it can also help to get fresh investors for the program,

current status of the program is that this one has been running for eighteen days so far and PAYING till now.