Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Techdoctordeals - Techdoctordeals.com

nikhilgupta14

Dear Techdoctor Community,

We have tried to find out the right way to distribute points and the right rates. Since this was a site created for Tech Support we are going to help all you guys out, however the Premium Members really get the bonus here. Check These Rates Out:

NON-PREMIUM MEMBERS:

In Non-Tech Categories: 0.15

In Tech Categories: 0.20

Thread:

In Non-Tech Categories: 0.25

In Tech Categories: 0.30

PREMIUM MEMBERS:

In Non-Tech Categories: 0.20

In Tech Categories: 0.25

Thread:

In Non-Tech Categories: 0.35

In Tech Categories: 0.40

Best Regards,

The Tech Doctor

The rates have been recently decreased by the admin but still non-premium members can take only one payout which is of $20 only and the upgradation charges are only $14.99!

http://techdoctordeals.com/forum.php?referrerid=397

For this kind of payment, I think I will enjoy it most . But what the point is that I just can not active my account there.

They are having some problems right now but they are trying to sort them out. They will soon sort out all the problems and you will get the activation links very fast.

This is a minor problem and will soon be solved.

The site is no doubt legitimate and paying. Recently they have decreased the rates per post from .20 to .005. There has always been a chaotic situation in tech doctor with the owners always changing the pay per post rates and a lot of other rules. Now they have said that because of abusers and cheaters they are making tech doctor a paid to post forum like other forums with low rates and they will not put any restrictions and strict rules as before. Even the membership fee for premium has come down to 5.99 $ a month.

The site is no doubt legitimate and paying. Recently they have decreased the rates per post from .20 to .005. There has always been a chaotic situation in tech doctor with the owners always changing the pay per post rates and a lot of other rules. Now they have said that because of abusers and cheaters they are making tech doctor a paid to post forum like other forums with low rates and they will not put any restrictions and strict rules as before. Even the membership fee for premium has come down to 5.99 $ a month.

The rates have not decreased to $0.005 but they have decreased to $0.05.

It is basically because of the problems that the site is going through and it will increase in some time.

So many changes have gone on here!

their rates have been going down from $1 per post, to 75 cents, then to 30 cents, then 20 cents, and now 5 cents.

It's unlikely they can run that cycle back up.

It is not unlikely to go up the cycle for the site but it is not possible for them to reach $1 once again. They may increase the rates but it can only go upto 25-30 cents and no more.

Already some of their rates have been increased and after all the payouts are processed, the admin is thinking of increasing the rates once again.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is my latest payment proof from the Tech doctor deals forum and I am very happy to have received payment 2 ND time from them. I am a member with them for only this reason that they pay whenever you reach the payout limit and ask for payment. Here is the proof :-

11ccuwk.jpg

They have decided to remove the premium memberships from now onwards and everybody will be standard.

The rates is really big for sure...and the topic in here is about the technology...that is the best part for me..because im know more about the technology :D

i m in register right now and will try this site...and look like this site is just paid via PayPal only right? are must verified paypal member to get the payment??

What is the payment system of the site though? I don't really know how the payment system of this site works but I'm kinda active on the site. I haven't paid yet but I'm kinda trying to get a reputation.

Anyway, the moderators of this site are nice. This was a message when I reported a nonsense post.

Thanks For Your Report

Please try to keep it clean and keep your calm. Many people will write things that may get you upset but keep this forum clean or report there post to us.

@hrnx :

try again my friend..because i can access the site without any problem...maybe that is just caused your connection only :) and i was read the new statement of the member..he got the payment and quite fast he said...

Im more interest to start active in this site remember this site really giving the big amount for the easy discussion ;)

• 2 weeks later...

This site has best rates per post or thread up to 0.3$ now a days. I didn't get the processor through which they will pay us. I think with rate of 0.2$ average, we need to post about 100 no. to reach the highest requirement of 20$ per month for free members.

The rates per post are not 0.3 $ but 0.03 dollars and it takes some 134 posts to reach 1 cash :D. The rates per post increase as you get more active referrals to that site. I have one referral and I get 0.05 $ per most now. The rule that you require 17 cash to get a payout of 10 $ is something I still feel very silly. They should reduce it to 11-12 cash as the rates per post have dropped drastically from 0.3 $ per post to 0.03 $ per post for a new member unless he has referrals.

• 2 weeks later...