Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ApEnergyInvest - apenergyinvest.com

I am not the admin!

EARN UPTO 2.5% DAILY

AP Energy Invest is an offshore investment group focusing on the huge energy and resources developments in Asia Pacific. Our objective is to continue to generate healthy profits utilizing the amazing growth potential the projects are bringing to the area. Our assets include land and property in the development regions, shares and unit trusts of the participating major shareholders of the projects and more localized investment opportunities.

Investment Plans:

1.9% DAILY FOR 30 DAYS

Principal returned Minimum deposit: $10.00 Maximum: $10,000.00

2.3% DAILY FOR 180 DAYS

Principal returned Minimum deposit: $25.00 Maximum: $25,000.00

2.5% DAILY FOR 365 DAYS

Principal returned Minimum deposit: $50.00 Maximm $100,000.00

Earn 3% Referral Commission

http://www.apenergyinvest.com/index.php

this site is launched on 1st November that is four days ago and the design of the program is nice, this one looks to be a promising program, the ROI seems to be reasonable as well, currently, the status of the program is PAYING, the minimum set at $10 is reasonable for this program, even the plan term is short, just thirty days for the first plan.

there is slight adjustment in their terms of plans, payments on the basis of calender days and read here for more details on it in their latest news update as on 8th November !

Investment Plan Clarification

Nov-8-2011 04:18:57 PM

We have received a number of queries regarding our interest payment terms and have decided to adjust the payment days to include weekends too.

So, for example, the 30 day plan will pay interest for 30 calendar days including weekends.

Interest can be withdrawn at weekends, but may not be processed until the following Monday.

Sorry for the confusion.

Regards

APEI Support

latest news update from the program as on 11th November regarding the review of this program that was published on MNO !

Review on Money News Online Published

Nov-11-2011 07:05:24 PM

We are delighted to announce that a very comprehensive review has been published on MNO and we invite all investors to read it.

If you are new to our web site, this is a good opportunity to get an independent report of our whole business, from security to investment plans. We are proud to say it is an excellent, objective review and gives us great confidence that we are travelling in the right direction.

I'm hoping that this one will be a good hyip. But right now december is near and I don't know if its worth it to invest 10 dollars right away to this site. Although the earlier the better. I will wait for 15 days and see if its will become popular. If ever it will become popular the amount I will invest is only 25 dollars good for 30 days. Over all. I will just going to invest in one cycle. That is if I invest.

we can win $100 investment in this program through Twitter contest weekly ! here is the instructions to participate in it as well as the news of latest winner !

sonnyliem has won this weeks Twitter Competition.

Nov-20-2011 09:46:23 PM

$100 has been deposited to APEI30 - Well Done!! The prize was drawn on Sunday night as part of our weekly Twitter competition.

Here is a remider of how to win our WEEKLY PRIZE!! Simply follow @apenergyinvest and ReTweet messages containing #apenergyinvest to win a $100 investment!!! To help promote AP Energy Invest all Twitter users are invited to participate in this awesome competition.

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to be honest. I'm not fond of contest. For me contest is a sign that a hyip will going to turn to scam soon. For me its the last way to find more and big investors. Because the more they give contest the more members going to promote the site. The more investors come and when the right amount is reach they will close the site.

Thats right,usually hyip admins announce contests so that they can get decent amount in the account in quick time but it is not always true that hyips who keep contests go scam soon.It may remain for many months after that.No one can really predict when hyip will go scam.Apenergyinvest is going really strong and it has got good reputation till now.

I just want to be honest. I'm not fond of contest. For me contest is a sign that a hyip will going to turn to scam soon. For me its the last way to find more and big investors. Because the more they give contest the more members going to promote the site. The more investors come and when the right amount is reach they will close the site.

I agree as the hyip contests are usually related to more deposits or attracting new investors and the reason behind these is admin want get more and more funds, i already lost with few hyips playing contests and so am not ready to burn my hands again. Still roi offered in different plans is quite reasonable and look sustainable well until admin take efforts and want to keep program running.

on the occasion of Christmas, this program has new plans of their trading, check out the latest news as on 4th Dec 2011 !

Christmas & New Year Trading

Dec-4-2011 07:48:07 PM

Interest will be paid everyday throughout the holiday season. Withdrawals will also operate as normal. On Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years day, our Support Team will operate restricted service. It's a bit early, but Happy Holidays to all our Investors!!

• 3 weeks later...

this program is around 50 days old now and here is another quick update from the program as on 13th December regarding the site statistics and updates and improvements in here !

APEI News Update

Dec-13-2011 07:45:57 PMWe have now reached 1300 members! A number we are ecstatic with. If this is supposed to be a slow month in the industry, what will the New Year be like?

A Live Support button is now on our Facebook page. This is great if our web site is ever down and you need to contact us. Please �like� our Facebook page so you have a point of connection to our site, even if you rarely use Facebook, it�s good for emergencies. Also, our competitions will start in a few days time so keep checking.

Alexa watchers will be impressed that we have broken into the top 100k and our ranking keeps getting lower every day. This is proof of our growing popularity and more evidence that our strategy of low key advertising and a slowly but surely approach is working. You will find we are quiet achievers and we don�t bombard everyone with annoying spam and forum posts on purpose. We prefer word of mouth and recommendations as our marketing model. However, we will embark on a second phase of marketing in the New Year to keep up awareness and confidence for our new and existing investors.

That�s about it for now, please drop us a line via the support page if you would like your questions answered.

• 3 weeks later...

latest news update from the program, this new year, as on 9th January 2012 regarding the performance of the program so far and their future plans too !

New Year Update

Jan-9-2012 04:14:09 AM

All of our staff have now returned from their holidays and we are now set to move forward into 2012 and become the best investment web site in the industry.

Firstly, we would like to welcome the 400+ new Investors that joined us over the Christmas and New Year period. This underlines our strength and the fact that our amazing start up in November was not a fluke and the momentum is continuing. Our affiliate program participants are doing a fantastic job and along with our modest advertising strategy we believe this slow build up is the best way to keep our business growing at a sensible pace. We now have 1700+ investors!

Thanks also, to our Facebook users. Over 5000 �likes� is incredible in such a short space of time. It shows how powerful social media is and we will continue to use our facebook page as a supplementary part of our business. Its especially good for keeping you up to date if the main web site is ever offline.

We are very happy with our current investment plans and we do not intend to add to them at the moment. In our recent Facebook poll the majority of our Investors were happy with the current set up, so for the foreseeable future all things will be staying exactly as they are � stable, steady and profitable � the way everybody likes it!!

All withdrawals and end of term deposit returns are all paid up and totally up to date. We have never missed a payment deadline and will continue to strive for excellence at all levels of our service.

We do plan an increase in advertising shortly. This will hopefully expand our user base even further. There is no time like the present to use your affiliate link to refer your friends and colleagues as the brand awareness of AP Energy Invest becomes more widely known. You know you can trust the longevity of our Investment Plans and therefore can make plenty of extra money by confidently inviting people to join under your affiliate link. Go to the Affiliate Center in the members area for more details of our Affiliate Program.

More updates will be posted soon.

• 2 weeks later...

The status of this program, APEI has been moved to PROBLEM today on MNO and few other monitors, but hopefully the program will get back to normal soon.

AP Energy Invest Ltd

INSTANT WITHDRAWALS

Due to increased activity and weight of traffic, our instant withdrawals service may not be available as much as before. We operate with very low limits in our accounts for security reasons and because of huge growth our daily withdrawal amounts far exceed these limits. Payments not made instantly will be made manually within the published timescales. This policy is in the interest of safety and security of our system.

Yes with contest any program can get a lots of members and increase their member base ,but its not all hyip that offers contest will Run with peoples money but please with respect to what budado is sayin I add here that we should invest with what we can lost