Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

princefund - princefund.biz

I like this program because they have been online for so long now and one can't believe that a hyip with this kind of plan can stay this long and also they have high referral commission, but why is it now that the admin prince fund register in forums to comments and argue about any unfair write up by members?

• 1 month later...

PrinceFunds Admin's News Letter Update April 25, 2011 11:18 PM GMT + 8

Newsletter: Home page has problem they gave an alternate link in for the site

Hello,

Our Index Page (Home Page) has problem and you can\'t open it.

You can open our site with this link:

https://www.princefund.biz/misc.php?name=about

--

Thank you for choosing PrinceFund.biz! Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Support Team

PrinceFund

Tel: +1 347 983 9420

PrinceFund Admin's News Letter Update April 26, 2011 2:37 PM GMT + 8

Newsletter: bad votes - important newsletter

Hello,

One person sent bad votes in monitoring sites about PRINCE FUND.

Please vote us in GoldPoll.com and other monitoring if you really like our program.

http://www.goldpoll.net/details/15728/

https://www.princefund.biz/misc.php?name=rate-us

--

Thank you for choosing PrinceFund.biz! Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Support Team

PrinceFund.biz

Tel: +1 347 983 9420

This shows that the script has a bug? Or is it the server problem? Right now I don't think its good to believe that every thing is going to be okay. Just wait for awhile before you start adding more funds in here. Theirs nothing to loss if you wait but lot to risk if you don't. good luck.

PrinceFund Admin's News Letter Update April 28, 2011 9:22 PM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

Newsletter: Feedback about the new design of the princefund site

Dear customers,

We need to be informed about the current design of our website.

Please if you wish visit whole parts of this website and inform us your opinion about the current design.

You Can Reply via this letter and inform us your opinion and all of your suggestions and complains are well welcomed.

Thanks.

Prince Fund\'s ADMIN

• 4 weeks later...

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Account

Date 05/22/2011 11:02

Batch 61722024

From U7552528 (yogeshwartyagi)

To U9267665 (PRINCE BUSINESS LTD)

Amount $5.00

Memo Deposit - Royal1 - yogeshwartyagi@gmail.com - Personal

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with you @shareking this is really a good program, though i have only 5$ in it but all requests for withdrawal are paid in time always.

I have made my mind and soon i shall be making another deposit in this program, am just waiting for few payment from other programs.

Princefund - Admin's News Letter Update June 13, 2011 2:47 PM GMT + 8 (Monday)

Princefund - Newsletter: German VPN

Hello dear member,

We have special service for our members.

German VPN (Share IP) just for $1.49 monthly.

If you want it please reply to this email.

We will send you the VPN details first, then you can pay $1.49 for it.

We accept only PM and LR.

Best Regards,

PrinceFund

• 1 month later...

Im in heres my deposit

Payment sended via LR

Date: 07/18/2011 14:48

Batch: 65747656

From Account: U9267665 (PRINCE BUSIN...)

Amount: $5.00

I think they proven well that they are almost stable...

Im counting they wont disappear until im finished the plan:)

I have invested $14 into it.. and getting regular payouts.. from them.. seems to be very nice site to invest.. and very prompt payouts.. And it got long history... of paying..

Just wondering are you still in here? Do you still invest in this site? I see in two ptp sites this thread has been put in scam section and I see in other ptp sites that theirs so many current proof of payments and that confuse me about this site. Is this site paying or not? But I guess its still paying. I can't ignore the proof of payments that I' m seeing.

Do you want to see wow? Here is wow!

7 day 0.00260 +20% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

1 month 0.00280 +20% Change in Reach over the trailing 1 month period

3 month 0.00245 +130% Change in Reach over the trailing 3 month period

In the last three months traffic increase by 130%!. In the last 30 days traffic increase by 20%!. And in the last seven days. This is a big wow!. traffic increase by wooping 20%!. Others hyip site is happy having 5% a month increase but this one has 20% increase in one week. wow.

@budado,

yes, that's really nice, the huge traffic is because of the popularity and seniority of this program,

have you noticed it's status, it's life time is 410 days according to GP monitor,

however, there is also negative comments that they make selective payments,

that's why I haven't invested in this one.

Newsletter from princefund, recieved today :)

Hello,

We have special offer for our active members.

Please vote us in GoldPoll.com and FORUMS if you really like our program.

2 cents per very good vote in goldpoll.

5 cents per post in forums.

50 cents monthly for each advertise about our site with link in your signature in TG, MMG, DTM.

Best Regards,

PrinceFund.biz

5 cents per post in forums.

You mean if I have an account in princefunds and I post in this thread I will earn 5 cents to my princefunds account automatically? Or I need to report that I post in here every time I make a post in here to princefunds? That sound good. Just imagine if we post 10 post a day in here we earn 50 cents. lols. I don't know. I don't see the mechanics yet but its a good to think about it.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado

you can also earn through posting very good votes on GP monitor, that is two cents for every very good vote,

I think this is not good, because of these paid votes and posts, members will get fake status,

in case the program is paying, investors support the program on monitors and forums freely.

Yeah. and its better to spend your time posting in ptp sites than in giving good feed back about this site. Because for example if you spend your time in DMT you can earn 5 dollars a week or more in here. But if you want to earn extra cents and use it to invest back to the site then I think that's okay also.

I am not sure if this program is really giving out five cents for posts on forums for a good feedback from their clients,

but I think that will be more profitable,

one can earn through the main forum as well as hyip admin for posting on this program's thread as long as there is no spamming in these threads.

• 2 weeks later...

This site turn to scam already. So theirs nothing else we can do right now. But to move on. I know its hard to accept that a site that pays more than 400 days turn to scam already. But all hyip turn to scam eventually. So good bye with this one. I hope theirs another one that will last like this one.

@budado

according to the monitors there is PROBLEM status currently for this program,

and there was on 25th, August, the last the program paid,

so let's wait if this one solves the payment issue and return, hopefully.