Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

basebucks cycler - basebucks.net/cycler

I am not admin

This cycler is with a twist

Earn 118% when you reach the top of the queue!

The cycler resets each Tuesday (time varies).

Unpaid deposits are moved to the 200% daily plan.
Auto Re-invest Your Principal:
0x
1x
2x
3x
5x
or
10x

Profits are sent direct to your liberty reserve account!

Payment Processor : LR

Referal : No

Nice to see proof of payments in here. Its only shows that this one is a good site. To be honest. I been posting in DMT for a while now. Maybe already have posted in ten threads. But in all of those threads I don't see any proof of payments and I only found proof of payments in this thread. So its only shows that this site is really good.d

• 6 months later...

well i must said this site rock once again, i check this site well and from what i see this site now doing well i also get paid 2 days ago and after long time delaying, but i think for 6 months later they still paying without any problem, and it seems many investors also get paid here, one of the good thing is automatic payment

• 1 month later...

@Trickster are you still actively investing here? Is it still cycling fast? Or did the cycling process already slowed down?

I just visited the site and i like how the admin kept the look and feel of the site simple and straightforward. I'll wait for updates on this thread and look at discussion threads for this program in other PTP sites before i start investing here.

so far this program cycling have a bit delay dude i have about $6 invesment here and so my total earning i will get about $12, from my log i get about 1,35 so far, and last payment that admin did for this program is 13 days ago, i just hope tommorow or in this week admin make some payment