Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cashubux - cashubux.com

phuonglam1

INFO SITE:

banner1.png

For Members

Get paid to view advertisements! As a member, you'll get paid for each click that you generate by browsing our sponsor's ads. We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing and referral renting. Have a look inside and start earning now! This website supports BuxEssentials.com.

Standard Member

Pay Per Click : 0.01$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0025$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 100

Payout Minimum : 4$

Payout Method : Manually

Maximum Ads : 5

Payout Via : AlertPay

=>>LINK JOIN HERE<<=

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

• 4 months later...

Seems like it's been a while in this thread, so I shall breathe some life in it, since CashuBux is currently a great earner for me!

Pay Per Click : 0.0075$-$0.02

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0005$-$0.02

Clicks Needed For Payout : 25

Payout Minimum : $2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10

Payout Method : Manually (usually within 1 hour)

Maximum Ads : No limit, usually 20 a day - up to 37 on higher memberships

Payout Via : AlertPay, PayPal, OKPay, Liberty Reserve, Google Checkout, SolidTrustPay

Two of my latest payment proofs (Ultimate member, $30/mo):

cashu001.jpg

cashu002.jpg

Next I'm going for $50+ PO, will be at the end of the week (unless my refs start to slack :P)

And since OP has apparently stopped using the site (no updates), I've attached my ref link to my signature to cleverly bypass some forum rules ;) You know what to do...

wow this site surprised me with the statistic they have, i see they already paid about $5000 to all of their members, and the rate here is good, i see the minimum payout is high but i am not surprised about that since the earning here per day also quite high so i think that is equal

Hey men, its really not a good website to work with bcuz :

Payout Minimum : 4$, and this is hight :/

Maximum Ads : 5 , and this is soooo low :/

But Thnx so much

LOL, stop spreading false information! Minimum payment is $2 (although increasing in steps) for all memberships. Also Free members get usually around 20 ads a day (no maximum) and Platinum level gets around 37 ads a day.

They also have membership of $120 a month, where you won't earn from refs, but you can make $180+ WITHOUT refs. Where else can you find that?

CashuBux is legit site with awesome earnings! You don't know what you're missing if you don't join this one ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The minimum PO is still $2 (increasing in steps), but if you want to earn something else than pennies, this is the site to do it. I've just reached $50 in my AB, but I guess I need to push back my withdrawal until tomorrow, since I want to get the fees covered, so that I'll get $50 to my PayPal.

My latest PO proof:

cashu003.jpg

It was quite problematic to get this: first two requests got deleted with no explanation nor no answer to ticket from admin (first after around 12 hours of request, second abou couple hours from request) but on the third one I got paid - no replies from admin still! I really hope that this is not an ill omen for the site...

Week ago I would've been screaming "upgrade, upgrade", but I guess now I really need to see what direction this goes, since I can honestly say that PO request deleted twice with no explanation really gives me shivers. My two prior requests were paid like within few minutes, so I hope this was just some one off thing when the admin was waiting to get some fund to his PP account - but why delete my PO request instead of waiting a bit?

But if I get my next request normally in time, I guess I'll go for the Platinum upgrade that should nearly double my income.

Very nice upgrade/add funds promo from the admin of CashuBux:

New offer for all members about upgrade and purchase balance

Hello dear members

I have new offer for you all about upgrade

If you upgrade you will recive 50% in purchase balance

So if you will upgrade premium you will get 5$ in purchase balance

If you willl Elite you will get 10$ in purchase balance

If you will Ultimate you will get 15$ in purchase balance

If you will Diamond you will get 20$ in purchase balance

If you will Platinum you will get 30$ in purchase balance

===================================

If standard member add 10$ he will get 10% in purchase balance

If premium member add 50$ he will get 100% in purchase balance

If Elite member add 50$ he will get 150% in purchase balance

If Ultimate member add 50$ he will get 200% in purchase balance

If Diamond member add 50$ he will get 250% in purchase balance

If Platinum member add 100$ he will get 300% in purchase balance

If PRO member add 150$ he will get 400% in purchase balance

I hope they'll run this one for a while, since I have no need to add funds at all, but I'm going to renew my membership (and most likely upgrade to Platinum) within three weeks time, so it would be very nice to get those extra PB. Maybe just purchase some RR's or throw in few ads.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my 4th payment proof! No complaints with the payment speed this time, but seems that the admin still hasn't fixed the little issue with PayPal fee calculation: based on the calculation on-site, I was supposed to get $37, but now got a little less. Not that big of a problem, but I'd already saved over $1 with all my withdrawals :P

cashu004.jpg

However, one very bad thing I did notice. Their most upgraded plans - Diamond, Sapphire and PRO - can only be purchased on annual basis now. And since CashuBux has quite high membership fees (with awesome earning potential, mind you), I'm quite sure this is very bad practice, since I think not that many people are willing to pay $450/$650/$1440 respectively. Sure someone who gets lots and lots of active refs would make that back in a month or two, but as I personally now make like $100 a month from CashuBux, I wouldn't dare to make such investment.

if personally click on this site and without referral, how many to use to reach the payout minimum? anyone work alone without any referral on this site?

I'm sure not that many bother with CashuBux without refs, due to the increasing minimum PO (up until $10), and the low free member rates.

Today I see free members getting 22 ads total worth of $0.0433, so if one was to cashout at $2 it would take them 46 days to reach that. Afterwards, their minimum PO would rise to $3, so the next PO would take 69 days (with the same rate). Sure the rate changes around a bit daily, but does $10 minimum PO with 230 days of clicking sound very wise to you?

If they drop the PRO membership back to monthly payments, I really suggest you to upgrade to that: $120 monthly, profiting you $60+ without the need for refs.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm planning to upgrade my membership here but same with Pinay i am not comfortable making that big of an investment to get the yearly rates. I will wait if there will changes and they will offer it monthly instead of it just being yearly. For now, i'll focus on sourcing my direct referrals.

it seems this site now become popular as i see many members interested to upgrade in this site and also they paid $10,909 to the members well with the minimum payout we have here i am sure we can reach faster especially if we upgraded members here

They changed all the annual memberships down to 3-month ones, and although those are still quite big sums, I'd be comfortable with CashuBux. Sadly the f'ing Refund Protect destroyed my DR base, so I had to quit on CashuBux. I think I'll return for the PRO membership, due to requiring no referrals, yet yielding very nice ROI monthly.

@pinay is there no other way for you to get your DR base fixed?

I'm still building my DRs here. I'll try to get 10 at least before i upgrade my account

No, since as my membership expired (due to Refund Protect messing with the payment), all my refs were sent to RR pool, and as you would guess, they were rented practically instantly. So 140 active DR's down the drain. Makes me a sad panda really.

I think I'll get back for their PRO membership, only too bad that they have it only on 3-month basis - unless they've changed it back to monthly payments, I think I need to check that.

No, since as my membership expired (due to Refund Protect messing with the payment), all my refs were sent to RR pool, and as you would guess, they were rented practically instantly. So 140 active DR's down the drain. Makes me a sad panda really.

I think I'll get back for their PRO membership, only too bad that they have it only on 3-month basis - unless they've changed it back to monthly payments, I think I need to check that.

Wow! 140 active DRs? That's huge! You are very good in getting DRs. Do you use referral exchange sites?

I noticed that the number of ads per day here decreased, did you guys noticed the same? Or am i just missing them since the site is growing and getting more clickers?

Wow! 140 active DRs? That's huge! You are very good in getting DRs. Do you use referral exchange sites?

It's not that much really, considering that the top guys have 500-1000+ DR's. I had around 20 exchanges, since I don't want to waste all day clicking on PTC. Rest was just gotten from here and there.