Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyEra - moneyera.com

Money Era has crossed the milestone of 175 days online and rushing towards their second hundred days successful mark, which is great to see, though the withdrawal system is instant, sometimes they will be processed manually as well, what is important is that the program is active for such a long time and continues.

Latest news letter update from the program as on 13th April regarding the program statistics and other important achievements of the program so far !

Apr-13-2012 03:29:08 AM

Money Era Newsletter April 13

Dear friends and investors of Moneyera.com program, with pleasure I'd like to provide you with our traditional bi-weekly updates on the recent development and progress.

The last two weeks were really busy for us trading-wise. As I wrote you in the previous newsletter we were planning to launch a new trading robot, whose manner of operation is based on hedging and finding correlations between different financial instruments. Now I can update you on that, the robot is successfully launched and has been trading for already two weeks really profitably. It trades up to 900 instruments at the same time, opening complimentary positions and realizing effectively risk-free profit. It trades currencies, currency futures, indexes, and stock options. The robot is able to find very complicated correlations between not two, but three and more, financial instruments and get the best of it.

The average return this robot yields is 2.71% daily at the moment. It is less than the returns of our arbitrage robot, which yields up to 7% daily profit, but the hedging robot is constructed to provide the long term stability for our program, due to its low risk and still very substantial returns.

Our overall average trading ROI has reached 4,89% now. The daily variation of it are lowered up to 2,1-2,4%. Our trading results allow us to be really confident in the future of our program.

But also we still keep developing new trading robots! Our mathematicians and programmers work currently on a totally new type of artificial intelligence approach, which is based on so called genetic algorithms. It is able to select among millions and millions of different trading strategies the most efficient one. We hope to finish the work on this robot withing a month. After that our robot portfolio will consist of five totally different trading algorithms, which will make our program truly indestructible. This is just the right time to invest with us now!

And on top of that our social network for our investors is on the way and will be launched soon. This will be an unprecedented offer in the online investment world.

We wish you happy investing,

stay tuned for more!

Wolfgang Smidt,

Head of moneyera.com customer support department.

what a great achievement, this site now reach 184 days!, it seems they are more mature also more stable and i see many investors feel happy with their investment in this program and the latest payment proof you can check today in some hyip forums like talkgold or MMG, and i don't see any complain only praise here

• 2 weeks later...

Two more days that they can be called two hundred days online successful program, for some reason, Money Era has been quite a good hyip reliable long term program so far, of course instant payment feature is attractive, we can also participate using Bank Wire option in this program.

I am not the Admin.

https://moneyera.com/

Overview

Founder

Investment Plans:

1. With daily payment, duration - 285 days. 1,2% daily

2. With weekly payment, duration - 365 days. 8,1% weekly

3. With daily payment professional(compounding required), duration - 365 days.1,2 % daily

Min Deposit: $50

Accepts: LR, PM, Bank Transfer

Referral Program: 3 levels 6%-1.5%-1%

Link: https://moneyera.com/

I see that it is not reason with this site because deposit limit is too high and while time too is too long to receive payment, I don't believe in this site, it is very risk for investors when join work and invest to this site and I don't have too many money to invest with sites that have deposit limit is same. Cost very high and very many risk if we can calculate in detail, benefit daily is very low here

Two more days that they can be called two hundred days online successful program, for some reason, Money Era has been quite a good hyip reliable long term program so far, of course instant payment feature is attractive, we can also participate using Bank Wire option in this program.

it is rarely to see a hyip program that have bank wire transfer and i am sure that is why many people prefer this site, because of the long term investment and also many option include bank wire transfer, and you are right they already online for that long time and become one of the hottest investment site

Good to know that this long term program has been online successfully for around two hundred days and still continues to pay without any issues, except the daily plan, the rest of all, professional, premium, as well as weekly plans have quite high minimum unaffordable to participate in.

Good to know that this long term program has been online successfully for around two hundred days and still continues to pay without any issues, except the daily plan, the rest of all, professional, premium, as well as weekly plans have quite high minimum unaffordable to participate in.

I am also see that this site is very interesting , it has a good features and alot of monitors are rating it , the plans long term with profitable total returns . I hope this site will continue for more time online .

I am also see that this site is very interesting , it has a good features and alot of monitors are rating it , the plans long term with profitable total returns . I hope this site will continue for more time online .

Each and everyone like this program due to their attractive and impressive design. We can see some external communication, so we can contact with them with very easy way. Second matter is their design is really very unique that people may inform about some steps. They told us that they have instant payment - so we have to know about their payment status. Because instant payment is now very usual.

The minimum investment was just too high and small time investor just like will not be able to afford though I find that the roi is not that good.
yeah too high and the the pay is not worth the high or long term investment plan here.

yeah too high and the the pay is not worth the high or long term investment plan here.

short posts :D, well not worth for you but worth for me, this site already online for more than 200 days and that is a good thing for them and it means they keep paying the members for more than 6 months, and if you know about that it is a great thing because not all hyip can survive longer than that. and for more proof you can check some forums like TG or MMG

short posts :D, well not worth for you but worth for me, this site already online for more than 200 days and that is a good thing for them and it means they keep paying the members for more than 6 months, and if you know about that it is a great thing because not all hyip can survive longer than that. and for more proof you can check some forums like TG or MMG

well sounds interesting that the site has lasted for over 6 months now.Well i never knew that the site has been this long online,its all good to have this one.

Some hyip site just surprises us. And what surprises me more is that this site has no banners in forum that I'm posting so Its mean admin does not try to make this site popular by advertising so I wonder how this site sustain itself. I'm hoping that it can run for another six months if this site is well advertise.

Some hyip site just surprises us. And what surprises me more is that this site has no banners in forum that I'm posting so Its mean admin does not try to make this site popular by advertising so I wonder how this site sustain itself. I'm hoping that it can run for another six months if this site is well advertise.

but in fact now we can see they are paying the members well and see, this site also listed in many good hyip monitors which i think that is a good thing for them, the latest payment proof that i see are today, it seems the one that share it are hyip monitors, but yesterday i see some little investors share their proof

220 days passed :D, this site now 221 days and still going on with the top performance :D. from what i see this positive trend they have will be growing and keep continue to pay members without any problem, like usual today i find some proof that posted by some hyip monitors and investors

but in fact now we can see they are paying the members well and see, this site also listed in many good hyip monitors which i think that is a good thing for them, the latest payment proof that i see are today, it seems the one that share it are hyip monitors, but yesterday i see some little investors share their proof

That's why I'm amaze with moneyera because of that its continue to be a paying hyip right now. Before a hyip site that last more than six months are hyip that usually has lots of banners in paying forums.

Hyip monitoring site is also good. But its really much better if theirs a banner in paying forums.

I'm sure if moneyera admin going to do that right now its going to last another 6 to 12 more months.