Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

tetrametals - tetrametals.com

Every day Tetra Metals Company conducts thousands of trading operations with gold, silver, platinum and palladium by getting a few percents per day for its investors and itself. On the days with negative profit, we pay out investor profit from the reserve fund, which is replenished thanks to highly profitable trading sessions characterized by the high market volatility.

* Investment period: 160 Days

* Minimum deposit: 1 $

* Daily profit: +1,5%

* Working schedule: 5\2

* Initial deposit is returned

* Minimum deposit: 1000 $

* Daily profit: +1,9%

* Minimum deposit: 5000 $

* Daily profit: +2,2%

* Minimum deposit: 20000 $

* Daily profit: +2,4%

https://www.tetrametals.com/4363385

One of the nice design and i am quite convinced by the information provided. Looks they are really doing metal trading and even if they dont - at least they have done good research on the same. Anyway plans are projected for long term investment 1.5% daily for 160 days is quite attractive and should be sustainable for longer term. No monitors listed so cant find real status. But minimum is only 1$ so i may give it a try.

The solution was found on the web. Boston consulting group gave us a cue to launch online investment business project. they did some business plan math and created our site in the end of september 2010 as we saw obvious prospects. they invested all our skills and experience in Tetrametals.com. they realized that we needed to provide people with an opportunity to quickly and easily invest money in metals, as there were many of those who wanted to invest their funds.

Plan:

1.5%-2.4% daily

they accept via:

LP,PM

The script of the site is just about alright and the plans are not good at all as 160 days plan is very long one and the first plan is there where we can invest some but in other plans there is no chance of even think to invest, So I will pass on this and have to see what monitors will say about this one.

indeed a very long plan. i am not a big investor. i want to get back my principal fast. and so i don't like this one. but it is great that you can still get back your investment at the end of the plan. but it is quite risky since we have to wait that long and we don't know if the site is still online by that time.

Tomorrow night is my first withdrawal chance. I just wanna thank the one here who told the info about go in account details and update my payment processor. You was right just checked it and in this script it dont get allocated becuase we invest. All has to update the info bythemself. Then its no problem.

I do hope this will hold out very long. i have a good feeling about them. In anyway the term is long, and so I have the chance do a lot of small withdrawals and post payment proofs. At least im confident till the middle of december. :D

Seriously they has left a lot of work for this site just for to run fast...I think they will hold.

Yup! i agree with @anne - at least the plans are designed in such a way that indicates they planned the program to last long. They pay merely 1.5% that too on business days only - so 3 months they can pass in paying back 90% of our own investment.

On my line...I see we think the same here. im doing my count until 2011 and are pretty sure im gonna make it in tetrammetals :)

Good luck to us, by the way did my first withdrawal in here today. waiting for the payout. I strong $0,03.

:D

Yup site has quite good design, and goo material on the site about the metal trading that is enough to convince that they have good knowledge of metal trading.

They give opportunity to every one to join the program being minimum only 1$.

1.5% daily for 160 days is deliver handsome 240% return which is quite good but will help this program sustain for longer term.

@anne I also understand that this may turn to be one of the best hyips in 2011 - the longer site pays the more people runs behind it.

Also i did not needed to wait after withdrawal request as i just got instant withdrawal.

Im planning to invest a little more in this site. Around $3,00 more so my return will end up in 0,06 a day. I also think this could turn out to be a 2011 hit. The return is reasonable and the site seems serious enough for to gain many members, all depends on december :))

Im planning to invest a little more in this site. Around $3,00 more so my return will end up in 0,06 a day. I also think this could turn out to be a 2011 hit. The return is reasonable and the site seems serious enough for to gain many members, all depends on december :))

You are right though minimum invest is 1$ but we can not earn reasonable using 1-2$ as they give only 1.5% daily so if you have total 4$ investment you may will get 6 cent daily which and after withdrawing to LR and paying 1 cent LR fee you will get net 5 cents. Earning 2-3 cent daily is quite difficult and not economic to withdraw as 1 cent goes in LR fee.

I agree with you bro @yogesh and @anne though they allow to invest even 1$

But investing 1$ we can not get reasoinable profit daily to withdraw if we want to withdraw 15 cents daily even we have to deposit 10$

Less than this if we desposit either we withdraw profit after few days intervals (like once a wekk) or we will lose most of the profit in LR fee.

I have a little amount invested in this site. $2.00 and also a long way to go. So far after LR fee i cahsed out 0,20 :)

But i think its a new concept. Not the site in itself but the details of what they do, why they do it and why they need our money:)

Im gaming on that the site will live at least 3-4 months. So with my accounting i will be in profit or at least at bep. So i can start playing with the profit.

Lets see if the admin can handle the site so it can even live for a longer period for example 8-10 months .

Ohh i need a site that live for a little longer time and the roi in this site is good for a long run, would make it possible.