Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

33bux - 33bux.com

phuonglam1

INFO SITE:

banner1.png

For Members

First 1000 members get FREE PREMIUM MEMBER UPGRADE!!!

• Earn $0.02 for your click

• Earn $0.02 for your referral click

• Only 1$ minimum payout ! Get your money everytime you want!

• Unlimited Direct & Rented Referrals

• Buy Direct Referral for low price!

• Can Request Payout Every Day !

• No Maximum Payout Restrictions

•• Get Instant Payments with AlertPay and PayPal!

REGISTER NOW TO GET THE HIGHEST PROMOTIONS!

=== REGISTER HERE ===

Get paid to view advertisements! As a member, you'll get paid for each click that you generate by browsing our sponsor's ads. We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing and referral renting. Have a look inside and start earning now!

Standard Member

Pay Per Click : 0.02$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.02$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 100

Payout Minimum : 1$

Payout Method : Manually

Maximum Ads : 5

Payout Via : PayPal/AlertPay

=>>LINK JOIN HERE<<=

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

• 5 months later...

Here's my second (and last) payment proof from them. Paid within couple hours of request as usual. And once again horrible fees! Over a dollar (from six dollar PO request), with 33bux taking the bigger share than PP - I'm not good with this, so I'm stopping to use this site. But if one can live with it, then this is indeed a legit site.

33bux002.jpg

i just realized that 33bux is a ptc site that also have the same owner with the owner of buxpromo, buxboss, canadabux, and bigusabux,and it is good to see this site still paid the member well even they have a lot of site to maintain but minimum payout here is too high to reach

minimum payout here is too high to reach

Minimum PO is not the biggest issue this site has (you'll reach it eventually anyways) - the 16.6% "fees" are! And especially when the site takes more than the payment processor! I can still justify 10% fee if that's actually used to cover the payment processor fees, but this is not it, since PP takes their own fee anyway (shown in the picture above).

For me as long its pays its good. beside the rate is bux rate. so even with deductions we still earn more than what we going to earn if we are clicking in a aurora type ptc. So just imagine if you are earning good in ptc like 33bux and you have about 100 of this. It still a good earning.

If you don't mind the site basically stealing quite big part of your earnings (really, look at the percentage!) then go for it, they do pay and quite swiftly even. So it's not a bad choice at all if you don't mind that, but personally I don't like it. Sure dollar here or there might not sound that big fee, but think about after getting, say $100 - you'd only get $83 yourself.

But yeah, rather this than Aurora, you're right about that! :D

I know its big deductions to our earnings. But if you spend lots of time online like i do. I prefer to have deductions than not to get paid. That's why I'm more lax on this kind of fees. Because its more painful if you have 10 dollars or more and don't get paid at all. Its better to get 7 dollars than don't get anything right?

That's true, but then again - you could spend that time on a legit site that would pay more, and dedicate your efforts on getting DR's to that site. But each on their own - I don't want to pay "fees" that don't exist and are not justified by anything.