Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EasyCashForum - EasyCashForum.com

Droganan

the admin were able to make payments to few members and there are so many payment request left pending.the reason admin gave for not paying is that these were request made this month and that he is paying for last month payment request though those were all last payment request.any ways, i will just wait on next months payment then.

Now i am happy with this forum because i already got my first payment after long wait . anyway now i am active here and posting daily although Admin are giving payment end of the month . but it true that some members are posting very short post and the forum is less strict about this .

It seem that Admin is now daily active here in his forum and he is replying in shout box which no doubt motivating members . actually after new look the forum seems bring back heart but if the Admin will be more conscious of members post then it will be more beautiful.

@hayoomaa i think although the forum are giving only onetime in a month but i think it not risky when the forum are paying from many days with this system . anyway if you start posting there like us then you have not invest and if the forum not give us then we have not big loss but if pay then all profit.

for me though they are still paying monthly at least, i feel that its risky.I'm not that too sure that we'll get paid always.just like payment last month many were not paid.but I'm still thinking they would pay all the pending payment by next month. so i feel I'm taking my risk each time i get active here.

I also now worried after chaking the payment request section but probably i am lucky that i got paid this month and now it clear yes it risky to get paid from this forum . but why Admin not clearing all pending payment when he himselfes told all members that he will clear every month . anyway there is lack of advertisement and Admin said in chatbox that he will awared members who brings advertiser here which is good effort by Admin.

ehm yup also see that not all request get payment.he just give payment to 10 members only.i will request my payment too later.i hope admin can pay more member since to get only 1 payment in a month s not attract more member to active.admin should appreciate member's effort by clearing all the payment request made before the payday

Month end very near but still there is no announcement by Admin in shoutbox about payment . actually i am looking some speech of admin regarding this because previous month Admin announced if he delay to proceed payment then he will pay more but still there is no responce by him.

no payment until now though its already december 3. I'm quite tired of waiting to get paid. I think the admin does not want to pay anymore. so i world stop posting already in this forum. its no good to post here when the admin does not pay any more on time or if he will ever pay at all.

I also wondering why Admin dont pay us . now from two days i stop my activity there and its better to wait untill Admin pay us. anyway there is some talking to Admin in shoutbox that he is facing some problem but dont tell what is the problem he is facing . anyway hope he will pay his members and run his forum.

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped my activity there fully and dont posting a single post now and hopefully looking my payment and i am not happy with Admin when he will not able to keep his promise .anyway for this payment issue the members activity is lower there and if this continue then in near future it will be hard to find any members there.

I think this payment problem here is not new but happening from many days but i was active here because last month Admin pay me and thought that the problem solved but now thinking i was wrong when so many members are waitng for their payment from 2 month .

i also dont like to wait for long time.but we can do nothing for this site.not easy to find any advertiser and im sure that admin also have try his best finding more advertiser for his site.i dont really know how to wattract any advertiser to invest there.but im so sure it hard though