Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cashtalk - cashtalk.org

Droganan

Points per post update

you'll earn CT: 5 cash per new topic and CT: 2 cash per new post, plus any bonuses (capped at a maximum of CT: 2000 cash)

Bonuses

CT: 3 cash per word

CT: 1 cash per character

The rates are low and it will take a long time to reach 100,000 points before we can cashout and plus after all this effort we get only $0.50!

• 3 weeks later...

1 million point is $15. 700,000 is like $8 so if you notice better request when you reach a million points. its not good to earn by posting. the rate for posting is really low. admin made it that way cause he didn't start this forum to get lots of post. this forum is like finding task or job from admin where you get paid by points. then you can use the points to buy things on shop.

• 2 months later...

Wow, this is very interesting , I ussually write my replies with arguments and they become quite long . So it feels nice if I get paid according to my effort and way of using words. And thats a great system to control spammers and short posters , they will have nothing to do there xD Its the quality that wins in the end guys :D

• 7 months later...