Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

advantages capital - advantagescapital.com

Well, I hope so. I have 4 times good experience of instant payment from AC. I don't think either that AC is going to destroy its own reputation by just scamming my small amount of $6.05 withdraw. However, I was just stating the fact that it did went into pending this time. I have tried small amount of $1 for these two hours. The results are the same. So something just happens in AC, I guess. I would wait to see what would happen tomorrow. Thanks for your advice, @LRdude.

A quick update here: today I haven't heard anything from the admin. I cancelled the withdraw and reask several times but still went into pending.

I saw from Moneytalkvillage that another guy didn't receive the payment for 2 days. So I am not the only one who speak up now. Here's the link: http://www.moneytalkvillage.com/showthread.php?48447-advantages-capital-advantagescapital.com&goto=newpost

I guess after pending for 24 hours tonight, I will start the dispute.

I just have noticed on GoldPoll that the top third ranked hyip, AC has been moved to PROBLEM status !

there was not a single bad vote from investors on GP, instead, there have been very good votes posted for the program, till date,

but looks like few active investors have got their withdrawals went pending, even monitor GS also moves the status of AC to PROBLEM !