Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

advantages capital - advantagescapital.com

I am not the admin. I saw this site still paying through Goldpoll.com so I wanted to re-open this thread for I think it is not a scam just yet because I have been here last week.

The following are what this hyip offers:

Silver Plan - 121% after 7 days

Gold Plan - 150% after 15 days

Minimum deposit is $5.

They accept LR, AP and PM.

Here's the link:

http://www.advantagescapital.com/?ref=chardyme

• 2 weeks later...

@chardyme

that was great that this program has been paying INSTANT for around five hundred days so far,

according to monitors, the last they paid was on 16th September, that is up to date ACTIVE status,

I think this one lived longer though the period of principal locked with the program is short !

I like the program especially becuase they have two simple plans and though roi offered in both of these is quite attractive but still reasonable and may be sustained well at least in short term. Along with affordable minimum they allow affordable minimum invest of 5$ only and though i miss a daily roi plan but program still look attractive and deserve a test spend.

Really good site with best designing quality, we can see some monitors with paying status by which we should get some support and also from the thread creator. Plans are really so good that we can take this service for just only $5 where 21% bonus after 7 days and 1.5 times after 15 days. I like their script. Wish that they should pay us for the nest time.

this is top second ranked program on GP monitor. since it's been living for 457 days so far with active status everywhere,

but the program has quite simple look and it's unbelievable status of the program that they have well managed to stay alive this longer,

also that minimum has been set at as low as $5 I think everyone must give it a try.

I also have finished 4th rounds in AC and wait for my 5th round ended on Sunday. I am lucky to find this site when it was still quiet. I believed that it was still competing the No.5 position with Glocom when I first found it and used correct RCB and other strategy on it. Now it is becoming so hot and attract lots of big investment. Therefore, I only invest small in here. Hope I still can can the instant payment as usual.

well, that was good to know that this one has been able to manage to continue instant payment system, which is quite attractive for investors to get paid as soon as applied for withdrawal,

it would have been quite nice if this program also allowed AP processor to venture with them, but there is only LR & PM only allowed.

well, that was good to know that this one has been able to manage to continue instant payment system, which is quite attractive for investors to get paid as soon as applied for withdrawal,

it would have been quite nice if this program also allowed AP processor to venture with them, but there is only LR & PM only allowed.

I don't agree with you. I think it accepts alertpay. I know that in GP's section it didn't show alertpay feature but you can easily see it on the site. I have most of my money in alertpay and that's why I know that it can be invested in alertpay.

This is the thread I made on GT about this feature: http://goldentalk.com/t58418-10-5.html, No. 45. It clearly explain the situation. Thanks

I don't agree with you. I think it accepts alertpay. I know that in GP's section it didn't show alertpay feature but you can easily see it on the site. I have most of my money in alertpay and that's why I know that it can be invested in alertpay.

This is the thread I made on GT about this feature: http://goldentalk.com/t58418-10-5.html, No. 45. It clearly explain the situation. Thanks

thanks for the information, mate, if that is the case I would like to take part in this program as well,

since the minimum allowed to invest in this one is just $5, I can afford to invest in this one a minimum of $5, in the weekly plan,

and as this one has been active for a long while, I would make investment in here using AP, to be safe side.

My friend, I think you have a good idea to invest small in this one now. The mimimum requirement for 15 days plan is $100 and I feel it is too risky to invest in that one. I feel that it is too hot now. Back in early September when I first saw this site, it was competing with Glocom for No.5 postion in GP and now it is ranking No.3. In GSmonitor, I saw one day there were 9 request for RCB for this site, two or three of which were in hundreds level that really surprised me.

When investing in hyip, investors need to try to reach BEP. I would suggest you bear risk for a week and invest around $20. Plus the RCB, you will get over $5 in a week and then play with $5 profit every turn to enjoy the small gain. I guess it can still survive for some time. 3% daily profit is attractive. About RCB, I will suggest you use gsmonitor now that offers 500% RCB back for $10, which means $2 for $10 investment. I forgot the rate for $20. You can check on that. The only problem for that site is that the rate varies and always will be declined after a few days.

Alertpay dispute function is useful but sometimes fail as well. I personally think it would favor verified account user a little bit.

@1860strongboy

I agree with you that AP option won't be safe always, and thanks for your suggestion on reminding me about RCB and I will follow your suggestion to make more profit from investing in this program,

actually, there is no FAQ section, I tried to know at first whether they accept AP, but since that information was not on the site, I thought only LR & PM there as per stated on GP.

@1860strongboy

I agree with you that AP option won't be safe always, and thanks for your suggestion on reminding me about RCB and I will follow your suggestion to make more profit from investing in this program,

actually, there is no FAQ section, I tried to know at first whether they accept AP, but since that information was not on the site, I thought only LR & PM there as per stated on GP.

Well, if you want to invest in this program, you probably need to go in fast. I am concerned that how long this program will last. The strategy is "risking reasonable amount and then play with the profit".My last investment will expire nex Tuesday and I am confident to get it.

About alertpay options, it is better than other processor like LR because at least you can dispute for something. I am a verified account user and 4 out of my 5 disputes were successful. I got either transaction reversal, full or partial credits. There is one failed due to insuffient fund in the AP account. So it is not completely safe.

Good luck,my friend.

@1860strongboy

I think we need not worry much on the stability of the program, AC, since it's been paying for more than a year, and has already proven itself a stable hyip, with top third rank on GoldPoll as well,

of course it will be better to participate as fast as possible, to reduce the risk of losing to the program.

Well, I would say that everything is possible in hyip world. Remember the earnedgroup? It was also high ranked in GP as well.

I don't doubt the paying ability of AC but I am concerned that it may have too much responsibility in a short time if too many investors pour in together. Then it might be scam. Well, maybe I worry too much. Actually I am playing small with my profit now and I should not worry about anything.

The past experience with AC was really good but can't present for the future. I like AC and implement a good investment strategy combined with RCB offer. I really would like to go for it till its death.

well, I am curious to know it's ranking on Alexa, since it's been quite a while to stay active and top ranked site on GoldPoll !

search on Alexa, I have got the site information like this : it's having Global rank of 40,962, and the site gained 830% more visitors in lat three months, traffic increased by 145% in last month but lost a 2% traffic in last week !

Hi, archu7, I would like to hear your opinion of AC by the alexa ranking because I think for AC, it means something.

Is the lost of 2% traffice in the last week a good signal or bad one? I haven't tested much about the alexa ranking yet. It seems to me like a technical analysis tool for hyip like the fundamental analysis for stocks. Really a good tool. Thank you first.

Currently I still have one more small investment of $5 in AC and will expire on next Tuesday. I will report the updated news here.

@1860strongboy

well, my opinion is that the rank is quite high, compared to that of SD, and MT which is around eight thousands, this hyip, AC is also top ranked in GoldPoll along with SD & MT, but the rank in Alexa is quite different and high, which means the site is yet not that popular one, of course the 2% loss of traffic is negligible, it may be improved again, I believe it's still strong program with good number of visitors and investors enough to run a hyip.

Hi, @archu7, I am glad to hear your opinion that the AC is not that popular yet, which means that it might still have some potential to go. I think I am pretty lucky in this site to have finished 4 round and will complete the 5th round tomorrow. I was starting to worry about this site and only put small amount to invest. I might consider increase the investment a little bit here.

As you know, I put AC combined with dailywith and brandaily as a investment package and it went pretty well. I think I have earn 100% from my previous principal and reach BEP to invest in those sites together. Now I might shift a little bit more attention to AC and adjust the distribution of fund in these three sites.

Thanks again for your opinion and explaination of alexa. I will try to learn this theory and discuss with you in a more professional manner next time.

I have noticed investors posting very good votes on GP monitor so far for this program, reporting that they had been paid instant, quite good program, but I didn't pay much attention to this, due to their short term plans, anyway, I still have been waiting for participating in this program, which has been getting delayed due to lack of funds at the moment.

Type Amount Date

Withdrawal request $ 6.05 [cancel] Oct-11-2011 10:43:17 PM

Come on. Withdraw just went into pending even for $1, which never happened before. Support ticket has been sent.

We have just lost stock.biz, brandaily and dailywith. Don't tell me that we are going to lose this top 3 ranking advantagescapital as well?

My withdraw was just $6.05, return for mimimum investment of $5. I don't think that I should be panic right now and should wait for the reply. But my feeling is not good here. Again, eventhough I can withdraw successfully, I will wait till the situation clear here before reinvestment.

I guess not good days now for hyip.