Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bigoilinvestments - bigoilinvestments.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

bigoilinvestments.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Standart Plan ( 110% After 1 Day )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Gold $5 - $100 110.00

Platinum $101 - $200 120.00

Business Plan ( 140% After 1 Day )

Gold $10 - $200 125.00

Platinum $201 - $350 140.00

Professional Plan ( 170% After 2 Days )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Gold $10 - $200 150.00

Platinum $201 - $500 170.00

Premium Plan (300% After 3 Days)

Brilliant $10 - $10,000 300.00

Daily Plan ( 100 Days 3% - 5% )

Silver $5 - $50 3.00

Gold $51 - $100 3.50

Platinum $101 - $200 4.00

VIP $201 - $1,000 5.00

Crazy Hourly Plan 48 Hours (5%/hourly)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Brilliant $10 - $1,000 5.00

http://bigoilinvestments.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Although the site is one with good looking, but looking is not all, the intention and the theme behind is important.

The roi is very high 200% in a day is not possible for any business, so i see 100% risk in in this program... Just dont invest...It will scam..

• 4 weeks later...

The site is not available to open and i get a message when i try to open stating "Oops! Google Chrome could not find bigoilinvestments.com" which means the site has turned in to a scam no doubt it has since it was offering unrealistic returns which was sure it will not run long

• 11 months later...

I just tried to open this site and found that the page has problem in loading, it's unavailable at the moment, I think this was quite old program, and it's not possible for them to stay active this long, due to their hourly plans in offer, I think it's waste of time to discuss on this program, as this one was closed long ago and even the site was disappeared as well.