Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

alertpays - alertpays.in

This is the same company that own buylr.in

ALERTPAYS.IN is the registered and authorized Alertpay exchanger in india. We BUY SELL and EXCHANGE alertpay within INDIA .The website is operated and run by EASYPAY PAYMENT SOLUTIONS Pvt. Ltd..Operating daily since Jun 2010, alertpays.in provides trustworthy & fast e-currency trading services with live chat support at competitive rates in INDIA

You can sell AP at INR 41/- per AP USD.

You can buy AP at INR 51/- per AP USD.

Exchange AP 5%

alertpays.in

Contact Information

EASYPAY PAYMENT SOLUTIONS PVT.LTD

B-404, Solitaire Apts, Kondapur,

Hyderabad. A.P. India.

Ph: 040-65521111 / 07799444567

• 2 weeks later...

Though 41 is not good rate to sell and we can easily get party paying 45+ per AP usd. But being a established and reputable exchanger it would be safe to sell AP to alertpays and yes can be used as a method to fund alertpay at only 51/- per USD. I am going to try this exchanger soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I think now they will have to change their domain name this was indeed one of the first site to introduce the serve of AP to INR ,Bu tas of know they are not buying PA they are just selling AP ,It may be due to the limitations they had in their AP account .

Last time i checked this site they were buying and selling both - though i dont notice any thing such that they stopped buying AP

but if they stopped buying this may be due to the fear of charge back, or may what you said is right.

This is also good option instead of withdrawing using cheque and paying high ap fee

Better to sell AP to this site - though 41/- Rs. is quite less rate but for small quantitiy this is best option available.

Soon i am going to get some ap in my account and then i shall sell it to this exchanger.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it is working with BUYLR.IN site, The admins are same in these two. because the contacting no.s are same. I think it's very trusted buy, sell site ever I have used before. very reliable service for Indian earners.

You are right i querried from the staff and they confirmed

that both the sites are owned by the same admin, and yes this site is trusted as well

But i did not make any transaction due to low 41/- rate for selling AP.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

this site is temporarily closed, I think this site is owned by the same admin of buylr.in !

it's confirmed that these both exchanger sites have same contact address,

even the sites design and features are very similar,

it will be good if they reopen as I can see the rates provided were reasonable.

• 1 month later...