Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Comodities Capital - comoditiescapital.com

I am not Admin!

Commodities can be traded on either spot markets, or in the form of futures.

In the form of futures (or options),as we do it, what is traded is not the good itself, but a contract to buy or sell the commodity for a certain price by a stated date in the future. Hence the name.

Most commodities trading is done in the form of futures or options and it's that scenario that gives rise to most of the huge potential for profit and loss. It also gives rise to all the interesting aspects of trading, since it inherently involves predictions of the future.

Our team speciality is comodities tradings for almost 4 years now and we are now giving each and everyone of you the opportunity to take advantage of our team experience by opening this investment site.

78309164542859386087.jpg

JOIN HERE

Launching today!

We are happy to announce our site launching today. Everybody is welcome to join and invest with us.

Jul-25-2011 11:20:17 AM

Promotion - $2 bonus free

To celebrate our site launching we opened for a limited time a promotion. $2 bonus free for anybody who's joining our site and our Facebook account (become friend). Once you do this please send message on Facebook with your username from our program and we will manually add your bonus. Thank you for being with us.

Jul-25-2011 07:52:37 AM

Newsletter from Admin inform about site was under attack but the problem solved fast and site back online without major problem. And request for members who got paid please post your payment proofs :)

We had a little downtime today as our host has been under attack but site was back online fast. Please monitors who has been paid, change your status and post your payouts on forums so people to find out that we are paying. Also our promotion is still going on so please let your members know about it. It's 2$ free bonus and anybody can enjoy it. Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

James

www.comoditiescapital.com

Update: Explanation from Admin about delay at sending payment. Offer for $2 free no deposit is still available for new members. And again, explain for site's name issue :)

All bonuses has been added now and all payouts has been done. If there is somebody who didn't got it please post on our wall on Facebook again and i will add it. Sorry for the delay guys but my net connection is not working since 3 days ago and i enter once a day from another location for now. I hope today problem will be fixed and then i will be here much longer. Also i want to apologize for thinking that a program name should be the same as the domain name to not mislead the site members. As it seems some persons are disturbed by the misspelled of our domain name being all over the site, we will re-make the header and banners to calm them down. Just wanted to assure them that our commodities trading have 3 years history behind so the domain name all over our site doesn't mean our activity it's not what we said. And i also think should be only fair from them to wait and see how the site is going before rushing to judge. Sometimes the exceptions are just confirming a rule. Thank you for your support.

Regards,

James

www.comoditiescapital.com

this one has become much popular in short period of time,

I have noticed this banner well advertised on monitor sites,

good plans with stable ROI,

they have been paying for eight days so far, so still hot program.

Yeah admin has promoted the program in initial days itself aggressively

Especially the 2$ bonus item for following the program on facebook made it more interesting as users can join and test it without deposit

It would be more interesting if admin start instant payments because withdrawals are still mannual.

The response it is getting on facebook is amazing and got lot of followers already.

I joined the site two days back and got 2$ bonus for liking this at facebook

Today i saw there were 7 cent earned in my account just around an hour after i made the request

i got the payment in my LR, though withdraw are not instant but fast enough.

Update: warning from Admin to Cheaters who try to cheat for bonus. Please stay honest and only got only one bonus for yourself or your account will get suspended.

Please stop trying to cheat or i will cancel the free bonus. I suspended the multiple users for now and live just one user per each person. Next time i will delete all cheaters users. Here is the list with cheaters (suspended users):

1. masta86 (suspended) - suhar

2. fendi13 - mazfendys(suspended) - nieza3(suspended) -wulan(suspended)

3. investnyata(suspended) - profitnyata

4. cesy(suspended) - cesper

5. yheribekens - go_action(suspended)

6. julee100 - smsujon07(suspended)

7. arieftuex -sastrowarwer(suspended)-invest(suspended)

8. segzeeboy(suspended) - magd

What i can't understand is how some members can be so selfish and not thinking that others has the right to get a free bonus too.

Regards,

James

CommoditiesCapital

Update: Inform from Admin that promotion $2 bonus is now over but another great promotion which is $5 everyday for best supporter is active. Read though the mail for more information:

As you may found out already from our Facebook wall, our promotion with free bonus is over.

It was such a success that we thought to continue to encouradge people to join us and we

decided to start a contest now. The best supporter of ours on forums will win daily,5$ deposit

bonus. Contest will last for a week. So starting from now and till next Thursday our best supporter

on forums will daily win 5$ deposit bonus. Every day another best supporter will win so more chances for everybody.

Here is what you need to do for registering in our contest:

First you need to email us your username from forums and also your username from our site,

so we can check your support on forums the whole week.Daily we will choose the best supporter

from that day who will win 5$ deposit bonus. Our topic on forums can be found in our rate us

area but anyway i will give them to you here too:

http://www.dreamteammoney.com/index.php?showtopic=127518

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Comoditiescapital-Comod-t382462.html

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r334633-.html

http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=100835

The more you will support us there, the more chances you will have to win. If you have any

question about this contest you can use our support area or post on our wall on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Commodities-Capital/152038794872047?sk=wall

Enjoy and Good Luck to everybody!

Regards,

James

CommoditiesCapital

This is really nice contest and will certainly help this program to get more promotion

Well i dont think it is going to help much as there are lot of members actively participating and only 1 is going to get the prize daily,

In my view admin should have offered more prizes daily so that each one has chances to win something during contest period.

it's living for 12 days and having paying status so far,

there is no wonder that this one is still able to pay,

it's not so hard to pay such stable profits for their clients,

still hot program as well as a better place to invest.

date Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 2:42 PM

subject Host problem

It seems that our host has some technical problems which affected our site too. Earnings and deposits were not added auto anymore and i'm not sure if it's fixed or not yet. Anyway we will move to another host soon so if you will see the site down for a while please don't worry. We will be back fast and we will fix all problems. Please if you notice in your profile (accounts) any issue email me directly (jamessetter8@googlemail.com) to fix it manually for now. Thank you all for your great support and standby for our new contest winner of today which will be announced in few hours.

Regards,

James

CommoditiesCapital

Update: Inform from Admin that site now back to online (thou it's never offline at my side!), please check your account if there have any error, payment will be processed soon and site upgraded to premium class on MNO:)

Site is back online (at least for me it's propagated now). I want to ask you all please check your profiles and accounts and let me know if everything it's ok. If you see any problem please email me imediatelly to fix it. I won't make payouts for few more hours for you to have time enough to check your profiles and accounts first. Beside this i need to get few hours of sleep myself because i'm working for 18 hours now :) Now we have a new host (with antiddos protection) and soon we will also have a new design. If i forgot to tell you, we also upgraded to Premium class on MNO.

Thank you again for all your support and patience.

Regards,

James

CommoditiesCapital

Hmm they got really amazing response on their facebook page and hope they shall do the same in terms of investments.

Plans are beautifully designed and the most affordable plan 1.8%x100 days though is highly sustainable but still very attractive as we shall be getting the principal back after 100 days.

Fortunately program has attractive admin who is leaving no stone unturned to make this program successful.

the program is doing really good to this day,

latest news from the program as on 10th August regarding winner of the contest !

Today's winner

Today's winner is user:luckyvoy. He's new in this contest and we are trying to encourage new members to join our contest. Congratulation to him and good luck to all the other members for tomorrow.

Aug-10-2011 08:23:07 PM

The program has a verified alertpay. I dont know if its easy or not to get virified in alertpay, but it sounds seroius.

In anyway the program has nice roi that can be a long runner. The plans is ok for the 100 days. The minimum of only $1.00 is

making also the small investors who wants a little longer one also go in, who gain both on roi and posting the payment proofs.

Im in heres the deposit via LR

Date: 08/11/2011 10:50

Batch: 67659786

To Account: U3322750 (comoditiesca...)

Amount: $6.00

Merchant Reference: Memo: Deposit to CommoditiesCapital

Yeah it is good that admin is most of the time in touch with their investors/members

And the best supporter contest shows that he know what will work best

i have seen there are lot of posts/payment proofs daily posted on the forums though program is quite new still.

Today is the last day of contest but admin has already promised that as the contest end he is going to bring some thing better contest.

Will be waiting for the new contest eagerly.

I was able to access the site so far without any trouble,

even yesterday, I checked out the news section and posted the updates as well,

currently, I am getting error, Untrusted Connection on trying to access the site !

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Referral Contest. First contest- Banner Contest was end few days ago and now second contest has been start. Remember that only active referral is counted mean that your referrals need to make invest. Good Luck ;)

Hello Hoang long Nha Your account name is longnha Your e-mail is xxx@gmail.com Your LR account is u2438843 You have been registered: 2011-07-25 05:47:30

As i said before we are starting now a new contest. Several members suggested us to make a more common contest so as we want to please all our members we agreed.

So the new contest it's a referral contest. Only active referrals will count. First prize will be 200$ deposit bonus, second prize 100$ deposit bonus and 3rd prize 50$ deposit bonus. So it's officially opened now. Start bringing referrals (active referrals mean they invested) and make sure most of them are active referrals to win. Enjoy it and good luck to everybody!

Regards,

James

CommoditiesCapital

Update: Referral Contest. First contest- Banner Contest was end few days ago and now second contest has been start. Remember that only active referral is counted mean that your referrals need to make invest. Good Luck ;)

that is hard to get every referral to invest in the program,

for me, in fact getting referrals is very hard task, but we can offer some bonus for sign up and get referrals easily,

that is what our investment for winning the contest, but here the referral who invests in the program, only will be counted for the contest.

As we already used our members we offered now a suprize prize for user: 2012now who is the only user with only VIP referrals (meaning all his referrals invested in our 4th plan). We thought this is something special and offered him 200$ deposit bonus. Thank you all for participating in our contest and good luck to everybody. On monday we will add a link in members area so everybody to can check the top 10 referrers every day.

Here the news from admin, good hyip sites with good admin, admin always give suprizes prices and laso many contest have been made, as i know admin have been make slogan contest and now referral contest. Today i try to withdraw my money again, hope will fast

that is wondering to know that members here are not much bothered about the warning by browser, Untrusted Connection from browser,

or that they just ignore it and proceed further ! I am not sure it can cause any damage to PC if we connect to unsecured sites.