Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

1xBit

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

GPT Offers - gptoffers.com

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Insomnia

Insomnia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
I'm ok with the once a month payment. Is it done automatically or do you still need to request for it?

My only concern though is if this site has good volume for international members.

@Xetang what's your typical daily earnings on this site?

xetang

xetang

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 20,956 posts
I'm upgraded member here but really, it is not earning more with free member, it only have new referrals to be inserted to my account.
Today, I too have new payment with this site, it paid out faster before month (Before month is on 25th), this is my 9th payment proof:
Posted Image
I too have more 30 cents now but I will ask to pay out in end of this month

quangnam52335

quangnam52335

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
I also agree to pay once a month with site but with my country the number of get paid to join too little income from it is actually very low, so I stop active a long time with this site, i have been getting paid from it but really not easy.

miku666khan

miku666khan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
i dont understand why peoples are blaming thsi site.This is a good and genuine site.It has a lot of signups to do and it pays for them.i have already earned $7.56 only by doing only sign ups.So i think not listen others words just focus on your work then u get paid as i.

arhabib

arhabib

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationDhaka.
This site is showing-The site is currcently been frozen by Adminstrator due to maintenance.

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
Am not even sure if the site will come back in the nearest future because from the look of things what I know here is that this site is a good and legit site maybe has already told me about them but am very suprise that the site is inccessible at this time