Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GPT Offers - gptoffers.com

amath

Big companies pay huge amounts of money every month to get new people just like YOU to try out their products and services. Complete offers & paid surveys - make free money online! This membership is absolutely free.

GPT Offers (formerly known as Cash-Clicks) has been a paying program since 2006! International members are welcome!

Get paid to complete offers, surveys and freebies. Many of free-to-complete surveys and offers pay you $0.5 to $2.00. In some cases the payout is even bigger!

:) Invite new members and make money with our 2 level deep referral program. You will earn 15% of your level 1 referrals’ earnings.

You will earn 10% of your level 1 referrals’ purchases. Refer an advertiser and earn 10% of the money they spend.

Earn $0.05 when a new member Australia, United States, Canada, New Zealand and United Kingdom joins through your referral link!

Simply view other websites and programs to earn more extra income from home (paid-to-click).

Win cash prizes with our earnings contests we're always having!

Get paid once a month via PayPal ($5.00 minimum) or LibertyReserve ($0.05 minimum)

Click here to join!

Amath is most likely NOT the admin of this site as the admin does not need to promote the site because it is extremely old and has many, many members. Only new sites would have the admin posting their site in forums. I have come across this site many times but have decided against joining.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i think we will wase our time there because we will not get paid there due to there are no activity there also there are not new jobs to finish there , so advice you all to try other legit gpt sites like DonkeyMails or JillsClickCorner , it is just my opinion about that sort of sites which do not pay for members too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have read about this in the other forum and it said that they are welcome for international members but how come that in this thread there is a valid countries mention? Which is true? Are they really available for international members?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

this site is paying really.but it is hard to reach minimum payout within in a couple of days.we have to wait for a long time to reach.according to me this site is not honest to their members.

This site does pay their members and I used to earn through them as well, but they later banned me from their site without any prior notice which was frustration. Nevertheless, I used to receive my payment within 1-2 days of payment request. So I believe they are legitimate paying site.

• 2 weeks later...

Users from the US, UK and Australia are quite important for any website; whether it’s money making or not, so I personally believe that per referral rate is very low. It should have been at least 20 cents. Overall performance and payments etc. are satisfactory. People still get paid for their activities on this one.

• 1 month later...

I tried accessing the site but really didnt have access to it because they are offline.i would rather like to check out the site before talking on it.moreso i prefer joining a site that has a specific program which could be ptc,ptp etc than rather joining a site that has lots of programs.i just hope they get back online soonest.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

the payment rate is good but it would take for us alot of days before we can receive our payment. how about those who are not full timers and always busy, they cannot benefit much because for sure there would be days that they cannot dedicate their time in the site.

I don't think as you because don't only this site that many other site still paying out with time is same, If time that you wait to receive payment for to 25th of monthly, you still active to click ads daily, you will have payments of next month, it is normal as my idea, I still active daily with this site and receive payment monthly with this site, a received payment and a pending payment

• 3 weeks later...

I'm upgraded member here but really, it is not earning more with free member, it only have new referrals to be inserted to my account.

Today, I too have new payment with this site, it paid out faster before month (Before month is on 25th), this is my 9th payment proof:

pkyszwhbxz53.jpg

I too have more 30 cents now but I will ask to pay out in end of this month

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i dont understand why peoples are blaming thsi site.This is a good and genuine site.It has a lot of signups to do and it pays for them.i have already earned $7.56 only by doing only sign ups.So i think not listen others words just focus on your work then u get paid as i.

• 9 months later...