Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

GPT Offers - gptoffers.com

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

amath

amath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
Big companies pay huge amounts of money every month to get new people just like YOU to try out their products and services. Complete offers & paid surveys - make free money online! This membership is absolutely free.

GPT Offers (formerly known as Cash-Clicks) has been a paying program since 2006! International members are welcome!
Get paid to complete offers, surveys and freebies. Many of free-to-complete surveys and offers pay you $0.5 to $2.00. In some cases the payout is even bigger!

:) Invite new members and make money with our 2 level deep referral program. You will earn 15% of your level 1 referrals’ earnings.
You will earn 10% of your level 1 referrals’ purchases. Refer an advertiser and earn 10% of the money they spend.

Earn $0.05 when a new member Australia, United States, Canada, New Zealand and United Kingdom joins through your referral link!

Simply view other websites and programs to earn more extra income from home (paid-to-click).
Win cash prizes with our earnings contests we're always having!
Get paid once a month via PayPal ($5.00 minimum) or LibertyReserve ($0.05 minimum)
Click here to join!

ishinn

ishinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Nice site. Are you the admin of that site?

Droganan

Droganan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
Amath is most likely NOT the admin of this site as the admin does not need to promote the site because it is extremely old and has many, many members. Only new sites would have the admin posting their site in forums. I have come across this site many times but have decided against joining.

amath

amath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
My last second payment from GPT Offers via Liberty Reserve.
See the screenshot below:

Posted Image

There are many good offers for the USA and search countries, something for everyone!
Old Trusted Site!

Hunter

Hunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
the site has been online for years and i have joined long time ago,but they don't have much ads for my country and because of that i didn't earn any money there,but many stating that they pay quickly to members.

matrix

matrix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
i opened the site and saw it . it is very nice and simple and easy to use so i decided to join in it and you are posting a payment proof that make me sure from this site

moneyman

moneyman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
I joined tihs through some blog I was reading, it's a nice site and even international members can earn money for free without any requirements. So I find tihs site useful in making money online. They've also some offers available for INTL members.

omar_elalfy

omar_elalfy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
i think we will wase our time there because we will not get paid there due to there are no activity there also there are not new jobs to finish there , so advice you all to try other legit gpt sites like DonkeyMails or JillsClickCorner , it is just my opinion about that sort of sites which do not pay for members too.

ahmedrz3

ahmedrz3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
i think gptoffers is not paid cause when your earnings reaches over $1, your account will deleted from database . i still not understand about the admin in this site ,cause my account has been deleted when i reach over $3 where there is no cheating there

reyah

reyah

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
I have read about this in the other forum and it said that they are welcome for international members but how come that in this thread there is a valid countries mention? Which is true? Are they really available for international members?

zouhair

zouhair

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
this site is paying really.but it is hard to reach minimum payout within in a couple of days.we have to wait for a long time to reach.according to me this site is not honest to their members.

Adnan

Adnan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

this site is paying really.but it is hard to reach minimum payout within in a couple of days.we have to wait for a long time to reach.according to me this site is not honest to their members.

This site does pay their members and I used to earn through them as well, but they later banned me from their site without any prior notice which was frustration. Nevertheless, I used to receive my payment within 1-2 days of payment request. So I believe they are legitimate paying site.

ehsanji

ehsanji

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationQuetta, Pakistan
Users from the US, UK and Australia are quite important for any website; whether it’s money making or not, so I personally believe that per referral rate is very low. It should have been at least 20 cents. Overall performance and payments etc. are satisfactory. People still get paid for their activities on this one.

deal3049

deal3049

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts
i dont know hy the payments are not sent to me, i requested $2 two months ago but still not received it.
others are still receiving money, can anyone tell me when when did they received the payments latest?

Syrine22

Syrine22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,286 posts
I tried accessing the site but really didnt have access to it because they are offline.i would rather like to check out the site before talking on it.moreso i prefer joining a site that has a specific program which could be ptc,ptp etc than rather joining a site that has lots of programs.i just hope they get back online soonest.

omar-winner

omar-winner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Offers are lot in nos. for my country and even the PTC Ads but the problem with me is the offers here are worth just 5 cents each and most of the offers require few days for getting completed.And even the payout here is done only once a month which is not good in my view for members.

dewek15

dewek15

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
minimum payout is very low if via libertyreserve and another good thing is accept wordwide member. and so I can join this site but will not get many offers. but I believe i am still can reach the minimum payout although don't have referral at all.

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,393 posts
Nice to hear that they do accept international members and the payment method they are using is quit atractive my favorit ..L.R is even accepted ,i will signup immidiately to see how much i will be earning

yenney611

yenney611

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
the payment rate is good but it would take for us alot of days before we can receive our payment. how about those who are not full timers and always busy, they cannot benefit much because for sure there would be days that they cannot dedicate their time in the site.

xetang

xetang

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 22,638 posts

the payment rate is good but it would take for us alot of days before we can receive our payment. how about those who are not full timers and always busy, they cannot benefit much because for sure there would be days that they cannot dedicate their time in the site.

I don't think as you because don't only this site that many other site still paying out with time is same, If time that you wait to receive payment for to 25th of monthly, you still active to click ads daily, you will have payments of next month, it is normal as my idea, I still active daily with this site and receive payment monthly with this site, a received payment and a pending payment