Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ItTalkForum - ittalkforum.com

ittalk

Hi Members,

Its a forum about IT Education, Entertainment & Money Making.

We kept these as a combination which will help users to post & get knowledge about the advancing IT while knowing & discussing new ways to make money & with all this you need some fun so we added a Entertainment section too, Cause all work and no fun makes the jack a dull boy...

We just started & already got 10 members, And hope to grow at this rate continuously...

All of you are warm welcomed to join our forum, And make the best of it...

Members can also earn:

. 0.03/Just For logging Daily

. $0.006/per post.

. $0.02/New Topic

+ There will be monthly lucky draws, 1 Lucky winner from the top 10 most active member will be awarded with surprise prize.

Many more surprises ahead...

JOIN NOW!! http://ittalkforum.com

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think this new forums offer a good log in earning for members. But I think post rate here are very low and if they want to compete with other forums they need to increase it. Maybe 2 cents per post and 3 cents per post will be a good rate. And I still don't see any payment proofs here so I will wait first before join.

the admin can lower the rates once after gaining good number of members for the forum,

but the starting stage and lower rates are not much encouraging to join,

as a senior member of PTP world, I noticed many admins use promotional offer,

that is to pay with nice rates in their beginning to have lot members join the forum.

Hello All,

This is starting of our forum if we geting more an more Members then we will increase our rates.. One more i decided Join our forum and send me any banner code i'll add banner this is only for 100 members now so join our forum and paste your banner code in CONTACT ZONE IN HELP Desk Section then i'll add your side banner...

the design of the forum is so nice and attractive,

I guess they get a lot active members for contributing to the forum,

this is not the first forum that pay with low rates,

there are so many forums that offer low rates and still get nice activity as well.

Nice to see another trusted forum. Initially it takes a lot of effort to bring in members and such contest certainly attract new members to the forum. I just wish it is online for long and has as many members and as much activity like other sites. I don't really mind about the rates initially because that is how any site starts to make some foundation at first. So for me they are quite reasonable.

so the forum is looking for efficient moderators that can help in managing the activities,

I am sure the admin can get enough applications once it's been announced on the forum,

it's a nice job offer from the forum, or the mods,

I guess many of the fellow members here will be interested in that work.

nice new design of the forum, three cents for logging daily is a nice contest, I think it's new contest as well,

I think it will be nice to pay once a week for log in contest,

because it's one cent to LR fee and only two cents to acquire on the account,

so it will be useless to pay one cent fee for just three cents daily.

the forum is designed nice and this new look of the forum looks attractive as well,

I have noticed that this new forum has already got few advertisers,

that is a nice thing about this new PTP,

I must congratulate the admin for his efforts in getting sponsors for the forum, to pay members.

the number of payment reporters is growing here day by day,

it's good to see a lot members getting paid everyday from this forum,

the log in contest of course it's there in senior forums as well, with the same bonus offered three cents daily,

hopefully, this log in contest will be active for a long time.

It is good because the forum gave login bonus but I think its rate per post is too low because it was lower than 1 cent per post.

I am not too interesting to join in the forum because it has low rates, maybe if the rate is increasing then I will consider to join

in this forum.

Some members still posted and used this forum as their source of earning. If me, I am not interesting posting in here and made any activities in here.

It gave me too small amount of rate, and it is wasting time to make a lot of posts here. It will give me only 0.6 cents per post. I posted 5 posts here will

be same with one post in DMT :D

@andry777

that is why the admin announced in the above posts that he will improve the post rates after getting some popularity,

I mean members' activity, currently this forum has only few members,

once there will be activity enough on the forum, the admin makes promise to improve the post rates better.