Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investnetgroup - investnetgroup.com

I am not admin.

We are technical traders using a proprietary signal system based on several key technical indicators Our Company's mission is the provision of qualitative, competitive and absolutely legal services on the territory of different countries of the world, that's why the work of branches in various countries is strictly organized within the framework of the regional legislation, and at the same time completely corresponds to the world standards.

Program Features :

Safe and convenient investment interface.

Highly experienced staff of professionals.

Automated deposits and withdrawals.

Minimum spend is only $5 USD.

Free registration, unique security settings, strong management leadership.

Fast and efficient support team. 24x7x365 complete customer support.

Plan :

Advanced

2% Daily For 100 Days

Professional

2.2% Daily For 100 Days

Expert

2.4% Daily For 100 Days

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.investnetgroup.com/

Standard site with best feature like long term investment plans. We can find here both AP and LR. Just bring at-least $5 then start with them. I think this site may pay us - because for long term plans 2%+ RoI is quite natural, though we have to invest our fund for 100 days but hopefully we must get a complete package after maturity.

2% daily was old plan and is no more but now the plans are 30 days and quite attractive as the profit offered is 5-8% daily.

As the days are passing the hyips is turning hotter and all my withdrawals till now have been instant.

Few days more and will think of making another deposit in this program.

• 2 weeks later...

5% daily is really quite attractive roi and will help reach bep within 20 days.

What you say @yogesh you invested in this program .. 2 weeks back, how do you think it is delivering?

Is the performance average or are there any problems you faced in this program. Please share i wish to invest here as well so just want to here your experience.

I wonder the life time of the program is 325 days according to one of the monitors there,

that is around one year, it's good status of this program,

there is no news update from this program since 7th of July.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@yogesh

that's good to know that they always made payments on time,

I think the total ROI will be 150% leaving us in 50% profit within the thirty business days that is in a period of one and half a month,

so a profit of 50% in 45 calender days is sustainable ROI something like 1.1% daily.