Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

projectionfinance - projectionfinance.com

I am not admin.

Our company was established in 2009. Projection Finance, Inc. is a group of experienced, mature, certified financial professionals specializing in the trading of global financial and foreign exchange markets. Projection Finance, Inc. is officially registered offshore in the Republic of Panama, offering a wide range of investment services to private and corporate investors all over the world.

We realize that the funds you entrust us with, be it $10 or $1 million, are important to you. The funds you invest with us become the part of our investment capital which is managed by skilled professionals and guarantees stable income for many years to come.

Plan :

STANDARD PLAN

Amount, Daily profit Profit after 9 days

$5-$1,999 7% 163% (63%+principal)

$2,000-$4,999 9% 181% (81%+principal)

$5,000-$20,000 11% 199% (99%+principal)

EXPRESS PLAN

Amount, $ Daily profit Profit after 7 days

$5-$1,999 18% 126%

$2,000-$4,999 20% 140%

$5,000-$20,000 22% 154%

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.projectionfinance.com/?ref=U9664941(LR)

This program looks very good for me but since this program only need us to spend money into admin account and don't need to sign up I still doubt is legit for me to invest. Though until today I still find this program always paid member on time but I will stick to my rule not to sign up to this kind of hyip.

First of all they have very ordinary flash screen design with very risky doubtful plan, they've told us that they'll pay us 163% daily return - mean 63% of net return after one day, I think this is very high end RoI. Expect they must pay us on-time. But good news is they have direct forum links - proofs tell us that too many members have deposited big amount; expect very soon we'll see some payout proofs.