All Pips

Purple PTC - purple-ptc.info

hoanglong

I am not Admin or Site Owner!

Members:

Earn up to $0.01 per click!

Earn up to $0.005 per referral click!

Real human referrals!

Detailed statistics of your referral clicks!

Payments via Alertpay!

Get paid within 24-72 hours

$1.00 AlertPay Minimum! $0.10 Liberty Reserve minimum!

Advertisers:

Cheap Advertising!

24 Hours Unique Hits

Free Live Stats

Many Ways To Advertise (CPC,CPA,PTP)

Automated Transactions!

Anti cheat protection!

JOIN NOW

Update: Inform from Admin about first payment request has been sent and new membership which provide more benefits and opportunity to earn is now available :)

First off, or first payment has been sent! HURRAYYYY bomba141!!!

Whos next???

Second off, some of you have asked me why they keep seeing the memberships changing around.

Sorry about that, been doing some math and maintenance on them. Im done tweaking them- I promise :P

I put back the original $25.00 a year upgrade (Purple Rose) because I wanted prices that were fair, not hundreds of dollars for a year long upgrade. You see enough of those online. However, I also have a Limited Edition membership up if you DO want 100% down-line and $1.00 PTP. Its $100.00 for 1 year and will only be available until we reach 100 members. So if you REALLY want it, get it.

Thanks guys!

-Admin

Update: Special offer from Admin, for only 2 days, buy one get one FREE for everything. If you plan to purchase anything for cheap price then this is the time, limited time only :)

Having a good PURPLE day longnha ?

2 DAYS ONLY!

We are offering a buy one get 1 free special on EVERYTHING for July 31st-August 1st only.

PURCHASE TODAY!!

http://www.purple-ptc.info/index.php?view=prices

-Admin

• 2 weeks later...

Special Offer: Lifetime membership package for only $7 with lot of advance features, limited time only so grab it now before it's expired!!!

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!!

Purple Seven Lifetime (Limited Time ONLY!)

$7 For 1 Lifetime Membership

14% Downline Earnings

$0.14 PTP CPM

3000 Link Credits Upon Joining

3000 PTR Credits Upon Joining

5000 X-Credits Upon Joining

140000 X-Credits Upon Joining

140000 F. Banner Credits Upon Joining

140000 F. Ad Credits Upon Joining

Grab it today before its GONE!!!!!!!!!

http://www.purple-ptc.info/index.php?view=memberships

-Admin

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Admin Back! Ads are now working correctly, and AP notice. After few problem with Admin offline cause him offline for few days and also few problem with the site, now Admin back and Ads are working correctly.

First off Im back from the hospital, but kinda out of it. Had a fun week of pain, dressing changes, IV changes, blood tests, crappy food, no shower for 4 days until today (gross) a raging bacterial infection IN my knee which they got me on antibiotics, then I had an allergic reaction to said antibiotics and had severe join pain and vomiting then they put me on new antibiotics that seem to be ok with me and today I get back gimping along on crutches and dazed (could be the super psycho butt kicking antibiotics and pain meds i'm on)

And from emails I got some of you thought the site was hacked due to Niky. NO it was NOT. She is a friend of mine who I asked to run the site as best as she could while I was gone.

And speaking of that, I see she made a little special for you while I was gone. Not something I would offer on here normally but considering no one has bought it yet I will leave it up one more day until we resume our regularly scheduled programming :D

LAST DAY Admin is allowing Substitute Admin NIKYs Loco Special (6 Months Purple Gemstone Upgrade! 30$ Value!)

5 Referrals ( $5.00 Value )

150000 Banner Credits ( $7.50 Value )

Click Here To Buy Now For $5.00!

http://tinyurl.com/4xdqb3k

Now onto other news. I paid all Liberty Reserve requests today that accumulated over the week. Thanks guys!

For AlertPay, Im not sure what the heck happened but I transferred some more money from my bank account into my AlertPay account since the AP account is out of cash at the moment. I log in today expecting it to be cleared only to see not only did it not clear, they sent it back 0_0

For no reason. There was more than enough cash in my account for the transfer and it has NOT been sent back to my bank account yet 0_0

So, I have contacted them about what the heck happened. Ill get back to you guys in a couple of days on an update on that. Right now I am working on exchanging my LR money into my AP so I can pay the AlertPay requests.

So I apologies to the AP requesters and will get you paid ASAP.

Anyways thats all today, be back later!

Gotta go rest for awhile and take my meds :P

Have an AMAZING day! :D

-Admin

• 5 weeks later...

Update: We are now Liberty Reserve Only. AlertPay Removed. There have problem with members and AP dispute so AP is not longer accepted. For payments, LR is still $0.10 minimum for free members and $0.01 for Upgraded members.

Just a quick notice:

I have removed AlertPay from Purple-PTC for both payments and payouts. We are now Liberty Reserve only.

This news may piss off some of you, and thats understandable.

Here is why though:

The past month I have been nailed by a mass flood of people buying advertising through Alertpay, then disputing even though they were given what they bought. OR would by and not have the patience to wait till I approved their order.

And to be honest... I got fed up with it!

I think since most PTC sites have pretty much pulled the use of PayPal from their sites (for the same reasons) and the scammers have been forced to start ripping site owners off with AlertPay.

So I have decided to switch the site to use ONLY Liberty Reserve, where we literally cant get ripped off by charge back scammers due to their no chargebacks or any ability for payments to be reversed system.

So if your an Alertpay user, you can find an exchanger and exchange your AlertPay money to your Liberty Reserve account.

This also will deter the idiot scammers on the site as well.

For payments, LR is still $0.10 minimum for free members and $0.01 for Upgraded members.

And speaking of the upgrades they have changed a slight too. You can now upgrade as low as $1.00 OR you can buy a Lifetime upgrade for just $25.00 ONE TIME!

Both upgrades allow you to use the PTP!

Thanks

-Admin

• 2 months later...

Happy Thanksgiving! 400000 Link Credits ! Grab it NOW!!!!!

====================================================

Happy (INSANE) Thanksgiving!

400000 Link Credits ( $200.00 Value )

1000000 Banner Credits ( $50.00 Value )

Click BELOW To Buy Now For $19.95!

$250.00 VALUE! Save $230.05!

Buy it now this Thanksgiving :P Even if you SONT celebrate it!

Happy Thanksgiving! 400000 Link Credits ! Grab it NOW!!!!!

Happy (INSANE) Thanksgiving!

400000 Link Credits ( $200.00 Value )

1000000 Banner Credits ( $50.00 Value )

Click BELOW To Buy Now For $19.95!

$250.00 VALUE! Save $230.05!

Buy it now this Thanksgiving :P Even if you SONT celebrate it!

http://www.purple-pt...php?view=prices

That is really a great offer for advertiser,i must say it is the best thanksgiving i have ever seen but what is there for the regular clcikers? I would like to know whether there are any upgrade offers or not during this Christmas.On the proof page i am seeing many payment,may be i will join since the minimum payout is low.

Purple-PTC Weekend Newsletter: Buy1 Get 1 Free All Weekend Long! Plus America goes MORE Insane than it already is! Hurray!!!

===============================================

I know I dont write much in this thing. I really should do more writing on this for your personal reading enjoyment. :)

So I have decided to start doing a weekly newsletter for all Purple-PTCers! It will be sent out on Saturday (At least while its Saturday on the West Coast of the USA, so it will be on Sunday for some of you who read this on the other side of the marble) Here we go with our first one. Just a tiny one ;)

How was your week? I dont know about you but mine was totally FANTASTIC!!!!! Wahoooo!!!!!!

For those of you who live elsewhere from the USA, here in The States its been totally INSANE. Black Friday was insane and sometimes I question the sanity of some people this time of the year. :/

Hence why I stay at home this time of the year. But even with all the craziness across the US this weekend I decided to run a SUPER Special this weekend for Cyber Monday (as we call it here). After all Purple-PTC is CYBER is it not? :D

But the best part is this weekend I am setting the Buy 1 Get 1 Free! That means you can buy anything from our Purchase Page and get double for your order!

That means you will get DOUBLE for this weekends special below:

Purple Cyber Monday Special

10000 Link Credits ( $5.00 Value )

100000 Banner Credits ( $5.00 Value )

100000 F. Banner Credits ( $5.00 Value )

100000 F. Ad Credits ( $5.00 Value )

Click BELOW To Buy Now For $4.95!

http://adf.ly/3tlRO

And remember.... Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Discount on EVERYTHING all weekend long. How does it get any better than that???

Enjoy!

-Admin

===============================================

• 2 weeks later...

Purple-PTC: Purple Christmas! Only $2.99 :D + BOGO Free Sale On Now!

==========================================================

Merry Purple Christmas longnha !

25000 Link Credits ( $12.50 Value )

250000 Banner Credits ( $12.50 Value )

250000 F. Ad Credits ( $12.50 Value )

250000 F. Banner Credits ( $12.50 Value )

Click BELOW To Buy Now For $2.99!

Grab 1 now (We also got a Buy 1 Get 1 Special on now on all advertising until Christmas! )

-Admin

==========================================================

Its good site to advertise but I don't think its a good site to click. For me the rate is just too low. I'm not really fond of a ptc site that has a low rate simply because I want to earn more. But I also like a ptc that has a cheap ads package because we can advertise and hope we can find a good referral for a site that we earn more.

Purple-PTC News: AlertPay is accepted for purchases again!

=========================================================

Quick news here. After comments from a few members asking that I allow AlertPay again for buying stuff from us, I decided to grant thy request :)

Ask and thou shalt receive! :P

Reason why is I have had a few members who have stated that they would be more than interested in buying advertising from Purple-PTC if AlertPay were allowed as they do not always have money in their Liberty Reserve. (And they click to EARN Liberty Reserve money from Purple-PTC because they would like more money for their LR accounts) ON TOP of the fact on how difficult it is to FUND LR on a lot of levels, whereas with AlertPay they can use a bank account. (And a credit card if AP ever gets their act together on that 0_0)

HOWEVER.....

I am still only PAYING members via Liberty Reserve.

Thats all for now! Have a great weekend!

-Admin