Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

wm-center.com - wm-center.com

nice program with SSL secured as well, looks very professional program,

but I can't use this program for there is no AP option in the exchange services,

well, their sell service also supports a lot of countries,

so I think this popular exchanger has good services, buy/sell/exchange for online earners.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear customers! We temporary lowered our fee for buying Liberty Reserve USD from us for bank wire to 0%! Make your order here https://wm-center.com/buy/ and please hurry, because this is limited time offer!

good to see the representative or admin of the program active here as well, so the buying charge is lowered to 0% that means no charge for LR buyers to wire transfers, which is really great news for a week now, clients might have utilized this offer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You are exchanging Paypal,i can't believe that.I think that is a big risk.By the way,those ecurrencies you are exchanging are good and they are the ones we mostly use online.I will surely note down the site and get on it whenever i have any exchanges that i can do with you.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I see that you are offering internal bank transfer to few countries which will to reduce the overall cost for exchanges. Is there a chance for you to offer this feature for members in india, it will be a great help to many people in india. Between if you can lower the minimum 5$ fees and offer fees on percentage wise then it will help many small exchanges in my opinion.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...