Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

alertexchanger - alertexchanger.com

I am not the admin !

Welcome to AlertExchanger.com

We are an electronic payments and business solutions provider. Our business is people-friendly and community focused. Our only business is providing electronic currency exchanges and debit card solutions for serious Internet entrepreneurs.

E-Currency Exchange Online Money, Digital Gold Currency Exchange

AlertExchanger.com money exchange service gives you the possibility to exchange between electronic payment systems like Alertpay, Liberty Reserve, Pecunix; Bank wires and Western Union® are also available and the best option for the payouts of those running an online business the prepaid MasterCard ATM Debit Card.

AlertPay Exchange

Liberty Reserve Exchange

Pecunix Exchange

Bank Wire Exchanges

Western Union® Exchanges

E-currency to E-currency

You have to make a payment using Pecunix however you don't have enought funds in your account but you do have in your AlertPay account. Using our services you can transfer from AlertPay to Pecunix the amount you need at excellent fees.

Follow the secure and easy steps of the "E-Currency Exchange Wizard" order form.

link

Just checked this site, I feel it can be good exchanger to exchange from LR to AP and vice-versa. Good that we can get AP for LR with only 3% fee though it is 8% for exchanging AP to LR still good. Only point which disturb me much about this exchange and make it unaffordable is their minimum fee it is too high at 7$ per exchange. So i feel it would be good only if we are going to exchange at least 100$.

Just checked this site, I feel it can be good exchanger to exchange from LR to AP and vice-versa. Good that we can get AP for LR with only 3% fee though it is 8% for exchanging AP to LR still good. Only point which disturb me much about this exchange and make it unaffordable is their minimum fee it is too high at 7$ per exchange. So i feel it would be good only if we are going to exchange at least 100$.

I searched for a reliable exchanger program to exchange my AP for LR,

then I got this site as a good option for exchanging AP for LR,

even the program also named on AP exchange as well,

but this not solved my issue that I couldn't pay $7 fee for my $10 AP to exchange for LR.