Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eurosiafund - eurosiafund.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

468x60.gif

Started Jul 16, 2011

Established in 1999, New York based, Eurosia Fund has helped thousands of clients achieve their financial goals with our professional background and solid experiences. Our management team is good at analyze FOREX market with economy and political situation, and come up with precision forecast of market trend. And we believe we can help you achieve great financial triumph. Join us, you won't be disappointed. We always deliver what we promised.

1 Day Plans

Plan 1 $10 - $200 105.00

Plan 2 $200 - $1,000 106.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $5,000 108.00

Plan 4 $5,000 and more 110.00

3 Days Plans

Plan 1 $10 - $200 118.00

Plan 2 $200 - $1,000 122.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $5,000 128.00

Plan 4 $5,000 and more 135.00

Weekly Plans

Plan 1 $10 - $200 145.00

Plan 2 $200 - $1,000 155.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $5,000 175.00

Plan 4 $5,000 and more 200.00

Bi-Weekly Plans

Plan 1 $10 - $200 180.00

Plan 2 $200 - $1,000 250.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $5,000 320.00

Plan 4 $5,000 and more 400.00

Monthly Plans

Plan 1 $10 - $200 400.00

Plan 2 $200 - $1,000 700.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $5,000 1200.00

Plan 4 $5,000 and more 2000.00

THEY ACCEPT : LR and AP and PM

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .

Very good site with attractive design, having secured dedicated server. We can get 5% daily from them. But we have to start here $10, just need to remember that $10 is the best sign for any long term Invest program. By seeing all of their planning I think they should stand here for perform best game. We can find 5% ref. back. All matters are normal and good news is all monitors have listed this site name. Expect very soon we'll see such payout proofs.

the program looks good. I am in with $10. will post when get paid.

check whois :

Domain : eurosiafund.com

IP :

72.20.21.15 United States

Registrar : ENOM, INC.

Nameservers :

NS1.KODDOS.COM (72.20.56.154)

NS2.KODDOS.COM (72.20.56.158)

Created : 26-jun-2011

Updated : 26-jun-2011

Expires : 26-jun-2012

look well designed program, with nice short term plans,

it's just new so I think better to invest as soon as possible to get advantage of higher ROI in the beginning of the program,

they have been advertising on DMT forum, which I can predict they stay for sometime,

the minimum of $10 for all the plans is affordable.

This can a hot hyip program soon. Admin has try many way to promote this program from buying sticky place on monitors and forums, also he bought some good banner place on hyip forums. This show that admin really want this hyip to grow bigger and bigger. I will invest here and hope admin will still pay for some days ahead.

I am happy to see that at least this program is not using same script and design that many other programs are coming with these days.

Distinct design and i feel script is unique too and good protection mentioned on the site. High roi in plans though make me suspect the sustainability initially,

but looking at the level admin is promoting this site aggressively i have no doubt that this can do well for few weeks though it is still not possible to continue with such huge roi for long. Even though 10$ is affordable and not excessive but a lower minimum would have attracted more investors.

the short term plans like that of one day or three days offer 5 to 6% daily ROI,

this is less when compared to the daily ROI offered in bi-weekly or monthly plans which is 13 to 14%,

so greedy investors chose those plans and wait for their term maturity,

those funds can be paid as profits to one day or three days plan investments to get active status for sometime, I think so.

I don't know about this site yet. But I guess this one is still good until november. I have a good hunch about this site. I just open DMT and see this thread and I got excited and open three ptp and check if its has threads in their and my hunch is correct. Its has thread in all ptp that I opened. This only shows that this site is getting popular.

life time ten days and has paying status on all monitors,

not a single monitor has any kind of complaint on this program,

i's good to see a short term program with the plans offering high ROI, stayed active this long,

it's really nice thing early investors in the first plan might have gained 50% profit by now.

This stats will also help you see the future of this hyip. If this site reach 100,000 alex rating after a month. Then you are assured that this site will last for another three to four more months at least. Because no hyip will turn to scam in a month or two if they reach 100,000 alexa rating.

There are 363,637 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Eurosiafund.com. Roughly 25% of visitors to the site come from Mozambique, where it has attained a traffic rank of 166.

it's a good program for now, and will be as well,

I know many investors would like to invest in short term plans that offer high interest,

for such members, it's a good choice,

at least this one is paying and also want to stay thus spent good on advertising as well.

Admin informed thru email newsletter the reason behind not able to process payout is that Liberty Reserved Server was down and expressed apology about this.

date Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 10:27 PM

subject Liberty Reserve Server Down

Dear Sir:

This morning, Liberty Reserve server is down while we are processing all withdraw requested.

Currently, we are unable to log into libertyreserve.com

We are really sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

As soon as liberty reserve goes back up, we will process your withdraw ASAP.

Thank you for your patient.

Admin of Eurosia Fund

online for around three weeks for now, with active status !

that's a wonderful status of this short term planned program,

their ROI is huge and they are active which means great profits for clients.

Its already paying for 20 days and that is a good sign. I think if you take a gamble in here two weeks ago you can still keep on investing in here for two to three more weeks. I think this site is good for 50 to 80 days. O that is my strategy in here. Cashout if its reach 50 to 80 days.

• 2 weeks later...

This site is now a scam site. Its just last week that I have high hopes with this site. But it seems I was wrong. I thought this site is good to invest. But sometimes its hard to see if a site will be good site or not. Some sites looks ordinary but its last half to more than a year. While others look professional only to turn to scam right away.

• 2 weeks later...

I already removed this site in the list of paying hyip. I already removed this thread in my list of thread to post. I give this site a chance to return although I though 99% of the time once a hyip stops paying its will not going to return. But I'm hoping this site will do what gordon has done. But its never happen.