Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

alohatrafficdiscovery - alohatrafficdiscovery.com

standart

I am not admin.

We Have the Best Quality Paid & Free Website Banners & Text Link Promotions For Your Affiliate Business Online For You!

Aloha from the beautiful state of Hawaii, home of the alohatrafficdiscovery

If you are looking to discover how you can get quality visitors to your website, promote your business without spending a fortune, and build a team of like-minded professionals who will help you in your efforts? Then you have come to the right place!

Alohatrafficdiscovery offer :

Quality Traffic to YOUR Websites

REAL Visitors SEE YOUR Websites

Manual Surfing Traffic Exchange

Build a 1 Level Referral Downline

Surfing by Categories that You Choose

Private Message & Email Your Referrals

In-House Referral Downline Builder

Daily Top Surfer & Referral Contests

Free In-House Campaign Rotator

Custom Referral Splash Pages

HitsConnect Site Checker

Phone Support M.F 9am.6pm HST

http://www.alohatrafficdiscovery.com/?rid=496

Aloha Member,

I hope you are having a great day!

Here at AlohaTrafficDiscovery which I will also refer to as AlohaTD we are currently

starting out with five membership levels. They are listed below.

Free >> 5:1 surf ratio, Surf Timer 12 sec. CreditsPerMonth 0, SitesBannersTexts Allowed 5, Rotators Allowed 3, Commissions on Referral Upgrades 15%

Ruby >> 4:1 surf ratio Surf Timer 10 sec. CreditsPerMonth 500, SitesBannersTexts Allowed 10, Rotators Allowed 10, Commissions on Referral Upgrades 25%

Sapphire >> 3:1 surf ratio Surf Timer 9 sec. CreditsPerMonth 700, SitesBannersTexts Allowed 20, Rotators Allowed 20, Commissions on Referral Upgrades 35%

Emerald/JVPartner >> 2:1 surf ratio Surf Timer 8 sec. CreditsPerMonth 800, SitesBannersTexts Allowed 30, Rotators Allowed 50, Commissions on Referral Upgrades 40%

Diamond >> 1:1 surf ratio Surf Timer 7 sec. CreditsPerMonth 1000, SitesBannersTexts Allowed 50, Rotators Allowed 100, Commissions on Referral Upgrades 50%

Please keep in mind that also above the amounts of credits listed for each membership level in addition to each there are chances of earning lots more credits by being an active surfer.

The more you surf the more bonus credits that you can earn for your advertising within AlohaTD, and within the next message we will discuss about Dynamic surf ratios.

To Your Online Success,

Aloha Traffic Discovery

I haven't heard from this autosurf before, but I still joined it. I need traffic to some hyips and one cycler I have joined. There isn't much at the time I can tell about this autosurf program. It feels and looks like the other programs which do the exact same thing.

Look at this boring site. I think each and every item doesn't suite with the design - only simple drop down list follows. Even their standard plan is not very effective i.e. 5:1 mean 5 surf then get a point , though an elite site has low plan for free members but their overlook doesn't match with great elite site. At-least need to set 3:2 / 2:1 set.