Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profxcash - profxcash.com

Whether you are an active trader, serious investor, or just getting started, ProFXCash is ready to serve you. We offer a wide range of products and services, powerful tools and research to help you achieve your goals. Open an account today and you'll be on your way to growing your investments. ProFXCash is a private investment company operating on the world Forex market.Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return.

115% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $2,000 105.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $5,000 108.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $15,000 115.00

Plan 2: 155% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,000 118.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $5,000 128.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $15,000 155.00

http://www.profxcash.com

I think that more profit make more risk, this company close before it open i try to open it but i see wight page and i check it in isup.me and this is the result

It's not just you! http://profxcash.com looks down from here.

so one fall to rise another

I think I can open this site normally - good designed and very effective plans with Ddos protected server. With $1 base and up-to 15% increment daily, really the best. I really appreciate of their 5% ref. bonus. I think we must get a fixed return from them. Only admin needs to add some forums or communicators.

This program has higher profit than most that I have seen. Does it make it more risky to invest in? Considering the risk, I don't think I will invest in this program except for the 1 day deal. Can anyone give prediction on how long is this program going to last? It has just run for 4 days, so I think it will last at least a month.

it's life time 5 days and has paying status on all reliable monitors,

that is really great to be able to pay such huge profits that long,

early birds might have been in good profits so far,

it can either give us loss or profit here after, if we take investment risk, $1 minimum is nice.

• 4 weeks later...

The site is still online and has paying stats so far so, i went in with the min. Hope all be fine tomorrow to:)

Im in heres the deposit via LR

Date: 08/10/2011 07:14

Batch: 67541669

To Account: U1302719 (Pro Fx Cash)

Amount: $1.00 $0.00

Merchant Reference: Memo: Deposit to www.profxcash.com

amazing status of the program, it's living for 32 days and has been paying so far,

minimum is as low as $1 thus invest in here to earn big amounts in profits,

I think they offer ROI huge depending on the amount range invested.