Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buxsafety - buxsafety.com

chipchip199

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

banner1.gif

First 2000 Members get Premium 1 Month

You don't have to pay us anything to start earning! With a low $2 payout minimum. Now that you're here, start earning for free!

Standard Membership

Per click: $0.01

Per referral click: $0.005

Golden Membership

Per click: $0.01

Per referral click: $0.01

buxsafety.jpg

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .

My Blog : http://www.lifeeverythings.blogspot.com

Another buxhost ptc site that offers good earnings. The standard click rates are good for standard members and the minimum payout is reasonable and standard as well and you can easily reach the payout in a month. Get some direct referrals to get it even faster.

@ chardyme

you said exactly, all the standards of a PTC site were fully expressed in this site. I participated in it from yesterday. We still have a chance to be a free upgrade to Premium member a month to join now to be a free upgrade right now. I was lucky to have many friends, I will introduce them to join me and I will quickly reach the payment from this site.

Standard members take 40 days to get payout without referrals. Only Paypal is used for payment processor, This site must use more payment processors for members use. First 2000 members get premium membership for 1 month only as on home page of site.