Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitptc - profitptc.com

chipchip199

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

banner2.gif

Welcome to profitPTC

As a member, you'll get real US$ for each click that you generate by browsing our sponsor's ads. We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing, referral renting, detailed statistics of your earnings and your referrals' activity.

At profitPTC, you can:

• register for FREE

• earn up to $0.020 per direct click,

• earn up to $0.015 per referral click,

• No Minimum Payout for all member.

• refer new members and earn from their clicks,

• earn commissions if your referral upgrades his / her account,

• earn commissions if your referral adds fund into his/her account.

PRO.jpg

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE .

I am impressed with the no minimum payout feature. Very few ptc sites can manage to do that. Currently I have 6 cents in my account but I'm not going to cashout that soon. Because they have set a 0.02 dollar cashout fee. I think I will consider cashout when I hit 50 cents.

No minimum payout limit for all members. Payment proofs are seen in proof section of site , so this is trusted site. Also commissions on upgrade of members is another way to earn a good income from this site. One can get commissions on add fund by referrals.

Now they have changed the minimum payout from $0.01 to $0.50. However, it is not that bad. I highly doubt if anyone is willing to cashout before they hit $0.50 if the minimum was still $0.01, because of the presence of payout fee. I don't think the lift of the minimum payout rate is a sign of the site turning scam either. I will stick to it.