Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PayBox - paybox.me

amath

PayBox is developing an online currency and payment processing service to make buying and selling online easier, more secure and available to everyone.

Stages of development planned to launch in 2011:

• Person-to-Person transactions and Debit Card.

• Business integration, including payment processing modules for all popular shopping cart software.

• Currency exchange with all major world currencies.

Why to join…

• You start with $50 balance for FREE.

• PayBox promises to add up to $20 per day to your account for participating during the launch of the new service.

• You get $5 per any person you refer to PayBox.

• You'll help shape the development of the new first-class payment system for the Internet.

You will be paid to take surveys and build one of the best new online currency and payment processing services!

• You can collect hundreds of dollars in your account by the launch time. You will have some ability to start using your account balance in October.

Click Here to Join Now!

:) According Progress Report of October, 30,

Stage 2 Growth is estimated to complete by Mar 22, 2011

Strong Areas: PayBox referrals, Daily Survey

Weak Areas: PayBox Shop activity

I have about $300 in my account balance now, easy to earn!

I wonder what rate is expected later.

The biggest Scam on the internet, you can check out if you want. Just type My lot:Pay box in Google search. Even the name Pay box is a stolen one of a U.K. Based company named Pay box, The

owner of this pay box is a former employee of the original paybox who was kicked out of the company. Can you imagine anybody giving you 20$ just to login :D ?

@moneyspinner you may be right and the admin may not intend to turn it to a real payment processor. But this is as well true that this site is getting one of the huge member base. And for sure this site can earn a lot by advertising. Further if he scams (as there are lot chances) what we are to loose, I just created an account and am not spending time in promoting this program, but have 200+ credits in this program, if say .1%, this processor funda works the balance in this account will be a bonus just.

Yeah at least we are able to see this big amount in our account

and who knows people start accepting this money oneday

Well i see lot of people trying to sell their paybox more than 100-1000$ for 1$ paypal.

Good to receive regular updates from admin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I am also in question about the legitimacy of this site since they are still in pre-launch yet they are giving big bonuses already, but I saw a blog that mentioned paybox is developing a paybox money in which the equivalent to other currency is still unknown maybe what we have in our account is the so called paybox money and the equivalent in dollars is indefinite.

• 2 weeks later...

I also think if this is scam, and it seen from the rate that they offer. $50 bonus join and $5 per referral is too high rate. its too good if member do nothing. but if know these rate is is use their own currency and very low rate if compare with real currency, maybe this program really paying but don't expect much.

Well we can't really tell any about paybox

but probably they will not really pay the exact amount we have in our account now,

maybe they will just pay us $10% of that or whatever amount and most probably they will not really launch the site and we will get nothing.:D

There is a shoping spree promo but you must be active by filling out survey on the site. If this will be paying as claim by the admin then why don't he fix a date to launch this program rather than using members activities to predict it grow, other online banks don't use this method, the just ask members to register and fund or withdraw from account.

There is a shoping spree promo but you must be active by filling out survey on the site. If this will be paying as claim by the admin then why don't he fix a date to launch this program rather than using members activities to predict it grow, other online banks don't use this method, the just ask members to register and fund or withdraw from account.

I also see that promo and try to do some surverys too bad I am not qualified to any of the surveys available, anyways hope they will really launch at the end of this month to prove themselves to all doubters.

This site is scam for sure.Because until now They don't reach launch mode.

Or admin want to building attraction to him/her refs only.

They are scheduled to launch at the end of this month, let's just wait and see as it is just 2 weeks from now. Anyways I am neutral on this one as I am not expecting much but if they launch I am excited on how much would be the equivalent of our paybox money to actual dollar.

I have found a betting site that accepts paybox money, well I haven't tried registering to the site yet. If they have gained from the members betting lose and then paybox won't launch anymore, I could sense disaster.

Such betting site is just for fun as there is no real value of paybox money in real world yet

Further if you loose you loose just numbers that are in your paybox account and so do admin of site as he pay just paybox money that is valueless.

I think admin is trying to get some traffic by offering paybox betting ... smart guy good traffic without spending.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder what's going to be the final judgement on this payment processor, I believe if they are for real they won't keep us hanging for so long and keep on extending the dates for launching. I am not going to expect for this site anymore.