All Pips

Gwdconline - Gwdconline.com

I'm not admin.

Welcome to the Global Wealth Distribution Center. Our focus is to

bring YOU together with PROFIT and SUCCESS. With a PROGRESSIVE

approach to EMERGING markets and DIVERSIFICATION, We can then

REDISTRIBUTE our PROFITS to YOU.

Todays Technology with in the economic sector all around the world allows

us to implement GLOBAL Solutions to Successfully Reward YOU.

3% daily for 40 days

Min deposit: $5

Payment Processors: LR, PM, GDP & AP

http://www.gwdconline.com/?AccId=947242

Though i dont see ddos protection on this site but the site design and information is attractive.

3% for 40 days looks good profit but remember we only get 20% profit after 40 days which evaluates to only .5% daily.

But this is what may turn this hyip sustain for longer period. Still it is only 1 day old and two monitors are "paying" and other in "waiting" status.

I am thinking to give it a try after couple of days.

Though i dont see ddos protection on this site but the site design and information is attractive.

3% for 40 days looks good profit but remember we only get 20% profit after 40 days which evaluates to only .5% daily.

But this is what may turn this hyip sustain for longer period. Still it is only 1 day old and two monitors are "paying" and other in "waiting" status.

I am thinking to give it a try after couple of days.

Personally, I don't think this site is having site protection, nor SSL secure or DDOS protection.

However, I like their script, which it looks unique and neat. They don't show clearly their plans and I need to read words by words in order to understand what plans they are provided. :(

Personally, I don't think this site is having site protection, nor SSL secure or DDOS protection.

However, I like their script, which it looks unique and neat. They don't show clearly their plans and I need to read words by words in order to understand what plans they are provided. :(

i agree with you my friend . but we can depoist and try it

to know the protection and how can we earn ........

• 1 month later...