Listed in goldpoll as paying

Accepted payment processors: LR, PM

No min withdrawal

Ref comission: 2% and up

And the plans which are for 300 days

Plan A $1 - $100 1.00

Plan B $101 - $200 1.10

Plan C $201 - $400 1.20

The plans continue up but i think its a high amount. If interested just check the site out

Intro on the site:

EWFUND is a private offshore investment program, backed by Gold, Forex, Bonds, Stocks trading, and investments in various funds and activities all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in higly profitable arenas with excellent returns on investment.

Im in with a min deposit and i also got paid always.. and now im going for my second round in this long runner:)

Heres the first deposit made in this program, long time ago and still apying me every single day

Payment deposited via LR

Date: 03/05/2011 15:19

Batch: 56600898

To Account: U6633672 (E W Fund.com)

Amount: $2.00

My thoughts: The site use cheap script, the site has no ssl so far as i can see. But the site is paying and more then 200 days. The roi is very sustainable and they have no costs for nice features. So i think its still a go. I dont even find a rcb offer for the site so the cost they have is close to zero:)

Heres the link:

http://www.ewfund.com

• 1 month later...

This is good. This site is still paying until now. I know its really hard to earn online especially in a hyip site. But as long its pays its better that we make use of it and continue cashing out. But if you still not in here. I don't think its still good at this time to invest in here.

life time 282 days and paying status on monitors,

they offer stable ROI that is from 1% to 1.2% for affordable amounts,

this is a nice project where just $1 is enough to test the program,

pays on every calender day but the withdrawal can take up to 12 business hours for processing.

Not only it has given great performance in past but we can expect similar in future too

ROI is only 1-1.2% daily so there should not be any problem about sustaining,

but as the plan is 300 days it become attractive as we shall earn at least 300%

- I am not sure if they will pay back principal, but if they do it will be more attractive then.

life time 282 days and paying status on monitors,

they offer stable ROI that is from 1% to 1.2% for affordable amounts,

this is a nice project where just $1 is enough to test the program,

pays on every calender day but the withdrawal can take up to 12 business hours for processing.

This is strange. I check in alexa rating and the site has no data to be process by alexa. "We don't have enough data to display the traffic metrics for ewfund.com" In my experience this only happens if the site is new. But if a site is old as you said. Then I wonder why alexa is not monitoring or grading this site.

This is strange. I check in alexa rating and the site has no data to be process by alexa. "We don't have enough data to display the traffic metrics for ewfund.com" In my experience this only happens if the site is new. But if a site is old as you said. Then I wonder why alexa is not monitoring or grading this site.

I would like to investigate on it, there is a new monitor that says it's 280 days old,

and another monitor is GP, which is trusted, and I remember it's stated on GP monitor that life time is 282 days old,

currently GP monitor as well as GT forum is not loading from my side,

I am also not sure why alexa not monitoring this site then.

The script is just too familiar cheap scripts. But I'm surprise that this site is paying for 293 days now. But same time to think about it this site is not even reach its first cycle. 300 days plan is still 7 days to go. Wow. At least it reach its first cycle. lols.

• 2 weeks later...

@budado

yeah, the program has been paying for 302 days so far,

thus first cycle has been finished,

hopefully they will pay for few more rounds as 1% daily is a normal ROI.

And its only needing two more months to reach its first year. This site really amaze me. I seen lots of long term hyip that has more good template design that don't last this long. Lets face it. No matter what we do we still judge the site not only by its security features but by its design as well.

that's true, we look for costly design of the program

and judge the program based on how much maximum the program admin spent on it for security features,

protection purpose as well as on advertising the program etc,

thinking that the more the admin invested on it, the longer the program stays.

• 2 weeks later...

I just do some analysis between interest earn and the days the site is paying. ewfund is good and paying for 316 days. Not bad right? But if you earn only 1% a day that means if you invest on the first day you earn about 316%. Not bad right? But lets compare to other sites that pays lets say 2% a day. In just 160 days you earn more than the 316 days ewfund is paying. And not that all. If you try to compound you even earn more compare to ewfund. In short we must look on how much we can earn in the shortest time not the other way around. Bet is still the master in hyip investing.

@budado

that's right, but there is still high chances of losing in short term plans,

the more the ROI offered in short term, the unstable the site will be,

at least in long term plans we can have recovered the investment along with little profit for sure.

i am in way profit in ewfund. I lost out in many better roi sites. And this one let me at least have some posting to get a little extra from. But only looking the return this one is still one of my topearners. And it is still paying:) Thats for me the most important thing , not that i maybe just maybe have time to reach profit instead as for this one....i did reach profit....so looking it that way this one has been good to me

@budado

that's right, but there is still high chances of losing in short term plans,

the more the ROI offered in short term, the unstable the site will be,

at least in long term plans we can have recovered the investment along with little profit for sure.

I do agree that short term plans hyip has shorter lifespan. And the long term plan hyip like ewfund has longer life span. But for me its not how long the site is paying but how much you can earn from that site. I mean for example if a site offers double your money in a month (short term) and the other one double your money in a year (long term) then even if short term hyip last only a month while long term hyip last a year. If you computer your earnings you earn the same. You double your money. But the good thing is that in short term its take just a month. That what I'm saying. Ewfund right now only need two more months to reach one year paying status. But earning wise?

@budado

I remember one site, where I invested, and was posting proofs as well, NSQ invest, that had $50 minimum and pays some low ROI on trading days and that too of the kind in which there is principal included in daily profits, so all the plan term will be used to BEP, then the last few days the real profits, of course it was active for few years, it was very low profit long term plan, so as you said, if the profit is little, then long term programs are not profitable, no matter how longer they live.

@beowolf

not all the term period is required to BEP, friend, it's term is 300 days, thus one third part of it which is 100 days enough to BEP, and the rest of 200 days will be a clear profit !

it's completed one round of the plan with term 300 days already, currently, the second round is running,

• 3 weeks later...

@all I followed here that too many conversation have made but each and every time we forgot to check whether the site is paying now or not - if yes then where is the proof or how much numbers are there for their daily auto bot system. I think we should bring some proof for help our junior friend. Because 1% daily RoI has a lot of doubt - many serious should treat as stable where newcomer think that low RoI.

• 2 weeks later...

life time 354 days and has been paying so far, that is quite good status to manage to pay for around one year,

just another week to go that this program will achieve the mile stone of one year online with ACTIVE status,

such a low ROI of 1% can make the program more stable, thus profitable for their investors as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Its good news. But the weird part is that this hyip even though old is not popular at all. I tried to visit at least four ptp forums and I'm surprise that theirs no poster in ewfund threads for almost a month on average. That means this site is almost been ignored by investors and yet its still paying until now.

@budado

yeah, it's still paying for 380 days so far, that is quite amazing status of a hyip, but seems to be ignored by members, as you said, no update on forums also that the votes posted on GoldPoll were of 18th October for the last time, that is around two weeks ago, anyway, it's good to hear that this one is still active !

• 2 weeks later...

I still see proof of payments in myhyip and its two cents proof of payments by nehmer. lols. But I guess he sees something in this site that most investors don't. Anyway I removed this thread in the list to monitor and post. Although this site is paying. Its hardly make any noise. In short no movement no news nothing I can post or update. lols.

since around a month there is no posts of good or bad votes by investors on monitors, that makes me worried, how long a program stays active when it is not getting any interest or support from investors ! I think this won't be staying long if this situation continues to be the same, we should pay attention to rel paying hyips and support them investing in those programs.