• Earn per ref. click 50% upto 100%

• No need invest to cashout

• No need click to cashout

• Instant payout

• 0€ to payout

• No maximum payout

• No wait days after payout

• Today click today receive

• 4 fixed advertisement ( From front page )

I think everything is written there. The site is full of adHitz adverts , so he might be trying to earn on traffic too . Admin Isn't trying anything flashy yet and has 4 stable ads , with no limits on earnings. This site might be worth trying. Anyway :Servebux

Just wondering how to earn if you can earn without clicking. I think its much better or much easier to click and to earn than earn without clicking. lols. I have good feeling about this site. Since you can cashout without any problem in here. I don't know how long this site will keep on paying as its so easy to earn in here.

I'm wondering who is this bux serve. Maybe the scammers. lols. I feel that this site is not good to invest. And the reason is simple. Lack of activity. Lack of members. Usually a ptc is only good if theirs members. lot of members because the are the potential investors.

• 1 month later...

I already removed this thread in the list of threads I want to post because this site is a scam site. But I just visited this thread hoping that their will be some miracle that this site will return and payss gain. I was wrong but I know its a miracle if that will happen.