Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

H-BOOSTER - h-booster.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

h-booster.com_640.jpg

Started: Wednesday, 03 April 2024
Payouts: Manual (within 8 hours, minimum withdrawal amount is $10)
Ref-offer 5% and up to 14% (depending on rank)

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):

• Domain: NameCheap, Inc., 2024-03-31 - 2025-03-31 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: GTS CA 1P5 valid from 31 Mar, 2024 to 29 Jun, 2024 - Google Trust Services LLC
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 104.21.80.114 (live sites on IP: 33)
  • Script: not defined
  • Similar text HYIPs:  0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:

H-Booster is engaged in automatic trading on financial markets with the aim of generating profits. Using modern technologies and algorithms, the company analyzes the market, makes trading decisions, and executes transactions automatically, without human intervention. The main principle of the company's operations is sharing the profits generated with investors. Investors deposit funds into their managed account and then receive a share of the profit generated by the H-Booster from trading. H-Booster has an experienced team of professionals in the field of finance and market analysis, allowing it to effectively manage investments and provide stable income for its clients. H-Booster adheres to strict risk management rules and ensures transparency in its operations, providing investors with access to detailed reports and account statistics. Therefore, H-Booster offers investors the opportunity to earn passive income from automatic trading while minimizing their participation in the trading process.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tron (TRX), USDT TRC-20, Binance Coin (BNB), Solana

Investment plans:

• $25 - $999999: 108% - 144% within 24 - 72 hours (accrual every 1 - 24 hours, deposit included)
  • $25 - $999999: 210% after 7 days

Telegram: https://t.me/h_booster

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!