Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pam-group - pam-group.biz

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

PAM Group is a private investment group whose activity is asset management and e-currency exchange. We work in several directions: forex, stock market and e-currency exchange. Buying our shares you will receive a part from profit.

Investment Plans:

• You can buy any amount of shares.

• No any fee for the purchase or sale shares.

• You can sell shares only after 100 days from the purchase date.

• The minimum dividend per share 0.1% daily.

• The maximum dividend per share 2.5% daily.

• Dividends is accrued every working day., 5 days a week.

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Referral Commissoin: 5%

Link: http://pam-group.biz/

@standart I also agree with you that this Program is not looking like normal HYIP. But sometime it seems that it might be an exchanger ; but their program tells us that they must give us return. So this is 100% investment program. But one interesting matter is their unit call system - they may call share unit. Overall very natural.

• 1 month later...

latest news from this program as on 15th August, 2011, regarding profit share !

Latest news

15 August 2011

Dear clients, sold the second 1000 shares and now the price increased by $ 0.2. Now the price per share of $ 5.4.

latest news from this program as on 15th August, 2011, regarding profit share !

@ archu7 .. hi pal! i was scrolling on reply on this thread and kinda newbie on this kind of program. Just wanna ask if the price per sharre is good or bad indication? Any site you can give for me to learn all these things? I am really interested to learn and give it a try. It is really a good way of making your money work for you.

@millionaireguy

well, that share price is related to stock market and I don't have knowledge of Forex,

I think these people will trade in Forex, they also offer Exchange service, LR to PM or PM to LR,

we can contact them on Skype so I would suggest to ask them regarding the share price.