Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Online Wealth Fund - Onlinewealthfund.com

I am not the admin.

Just launched NOW!!

Online Wealth Fund is a privately held financial services company engaged in trading Forex, Commodities, ETF s and other high yielding investments.

Our traders are extremely professional and highly experienced.

Our staff is of the highest caliber, providing unmatched support to complement the excellent investment opportunity offered.

The fundamental principle behind our company trading system is our Computerized Logistics System (CLS) which determines the direction of any given market trend at the earliest possible point in time.

This (CLS) approach provides traders with clearly defined automatic buy/sell/stop signals thus ensuring great profits and highly effective risk management. This (CLS) is the backbone of our success as it eliminates irrational or emotional trading decisions as well as all guesswork.

1.9% daily for 14 days principal returned upon expiry, $10 - $200, Profit=26.6%

150% in 21 days Principal and Profit returned upon expiry, $200 - $5,000, Profit= 50%

225% in 42 days Principal and Profit returned upon expiry, $400 and more, Profit=125%

SSL

Dragonara

This site offers Live Support 8 hours a day (which was online when I went there) and this indicates to me they are a serious HYIP willing to look after their members.

Online Wealth Fund

I definitely appreciate Live Support and this program really does have "Live Support" (well, it's actually called "Live Chat" :) ) -- and you will speak to a real person.

They have specific hours but you can often find someone available off hours too.

Just go to their Support page and make sure you click the "Live Chat" lady if you have any questions at all about Online Wealth Fund!

onlinewealthfund - Admin's News Letter Update June 19, 2011 8:41 PM GMT + 8 (sUNDAY)

onlinewealthfund - News

We are off to a fantastic start. In the 3 days we have been online and with limited advertising, we have already exceeded 100 members. It seems the word is spreading fast.

We realize that this environment is highly competitive and by all means we plan on competing heavily. But not in the traditional sense. We will not be spending tens of thousands of dollars on advertising or thousands on fancy websites. We will employ the best advertising available…word of mouth. We are satisfied to bide our time and simply deliver consistent and timely payouts. We will deliver on our promises, keep you informed and expand at a pace that suits our members and ourselves.

We are not here to be the top investment program next week or next month or even next year. We don’t have the ability to save the world or create never ending wealth for everyone on the planet. Our strategy is different. We have developed a system that has provided us a steady return on our investment for quite some time now. We decided to share that with the ecurrency participants in an effort to expand our own portfolio. With the leverage that is available and based on our system and strategy, we know we can average over 3% per day return on our investment. We realize that most investors have little to no faith in programs that work within these ecurrencies and most investors that participate with us will choose the daily plan we offer. This is perfectly fine for us as we then are allowed to keep a higher percentage of the profit.

Our strategy is a simple one. We are like the long distance runner that knows his pace to perfection. We will maintain our own pace perfectly while others over-compete, become winded and fall behind. Little by little and step by step we will run our own marathon. We are satisfied to remain in the pack…for now.

Gene Adkins

Online Wealth Fund Administrator

onlinewealthfund - Admin's News Letter Update June 21, 2011 9:352 PM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

onlinewealthfund - Additional Payment Processors

We have already had many requests regarding adding AlertPay and Solid Trust Pay as additional payment processor options. We have researched these options thoroughly. We realize they are very popular options with many of the HYIP investors. However their policies restrict us from being able to move funds rapidly enough to adequately provide the returns we desire to provide to our members. Also, both these processors have created problems for other programs by freezing accounts and or holding funds.

We desire to provide a program that can endure for several years. No program can endure while losing funds to seizure, slow to approve or withdraw denial problems or high fees. Therefore we will not be adding either of these payment processors.

If this decision causes some investors to avoid our program then we regret their decision but stand by ours. In order to survive in the online investing realm we must protect our mutual assets. We feel that Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Global Digital Pay offer adequate participation options for members, ease of transfer for the purpose of investing as well as the least cost regarding fees.

Online Wealth Fund will endure due to forethought, adequate planning and a time tested system.

We have much in store for the future of this program, but, as we said in the last newsletter, our growth rate and development will be on our terms. We will expand at a pace that will provide exactly what you are looking for and that is sustainability and dependable profits.

Gene Adkins

Online Wealth Funds Administrator

Latest Newsletter June 25, 2011

End of first cycles and beginning of the affiliate race

We are approaching the end of the first full cycles in our program. Many members will see their principal returned and possess good profits over the next few days.

It does seem that the changing of the initial plans was very well received and has intrigued many members, both current and new, to begin investing in the more advantageous longer term plans. It is really a misnomer though as we consider none of the plans being long term. Forty-two (42) days is a very short period of time to acquire the type of returns and profits we offer and 42 days is our longest term.

We wanted to say thank you to those members that are really spreading the word regarding Online Wealth Fund. There are quite a few members that must be very good at affiliate marketing.

Online Wealth Fund would like to sponsor a contest or Affiliate Race. We will keep it fairly simple with 3 prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.

1st place will receive $250.00

2nd place will receive $125.00

3rd place will receive $75.00

The rules are easy. Whoever are the top 3 affiliate marketers with the most new affiliates (counted from the moment of this newsletter being posted for the next 5 days- ends Midnight GMT on June 30th) will receive the prizes. New affiliates will be considered if they have an active investment.

We wish you all well and again appreciate your support.

Gene Adkins

Online Wealth Fund

Some great news for those of you who are Affiliate Marketers!

Jun-25-2011 02:02:41 AM

Withdrawal to account U3789171. Batch is 64107656 (Online Wealth Fund)

Everyday, and done quickly!

Jun-26-2011 01:46:36 AM

Withdrawal to account U3789171. Batch is 64167002 $3.80 (Online Wealth Fund)

Paid just like always!

@Rainbow65 I saw here that you've posted too many withdrawal proofs that mean payout proofs. I really appreciate you for stay this site and trust them as usual. Although by followed your proof anyone can make a good decision for join this site. But unfortunately this is not a proper section for post payout proof, please go to proof section and make post your proof. Thanks for the support.

onlinewealthfund - Admin's News Letter Update June 28, 2011 10:34 AM GMT + 8 (Tuesday)

onlinewealthfund - Global Digital Pay Disabled

Global Digital Pay Disabled

We have temporarily disabled deposits via Global Digital Pay.

We hope to reinstall the ability to participate via GDP at the earliest possible time. It has been a popular processor for our members. However, there are no convenient ways to move GDP funds at this time. We cannot continue to supplement the derivatives from GDP participations to cover the exchange rates. When GDP determines to address this problem personally instead of allowing their members to suffer because of market flooding, we will again be delighted to accept the currency. Until that time we will move forward without it.

We will continue to process withdraw requests via GDP. We suggest however those members desiring to utilize this currency voice their personal opinions to GDP in an effort to persuade them to solve this issue. It is a simple and easy solution. All GDP has to do is re-purchase the excess GDP currency from their exchangers. GDP earns from fees. If they discount the purchase to their exchangers so that the exchangers can still make a reasonable profit then GDP will see an increase in patronage for solving the problem as well as derive a fee for the movement of funds. Every processor goes thru this cycle at some time or another in their existence. The solution is a wholesale agreement between the Exchangers and the Processor and we will see the end of a problem and the beginning of a trend.

We invite GDP to become a trend setter and forge their own destiny by providing a superior customer service to their members and ensure that this ridiculous scenario never returns.

Gene Adkins

OWF Admin

onlinewealthfund.com - Admin's News Letter Update June 30, 2011 2:01 PM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

onlinewealthfund.com - Just a Reminder

Greetings!

Thanks to all of you who have spread the word about OWF. Our list of members continues to grow and we have you to thank for it.

It’s not too late to participate in our Affiliate Race!

As a reminder, there will be prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.

1st place will receive $250.00

2nd place will receive $125.00

3rd place will receive $75.00

The rules are easy. Whoever are the top 3 affiliate marketers with the most new affiliates (ends Midnight GMT on June 30th) will receive the prizes. New affiliates will be considered if they have an active investment.

Thanks for your support,

Gene Adkins

@Rainbow65 I've complained you to never post this payout proof ; but again you posted this proof, which is against ToS. Please go to right section.

Note:- Don't blame me and Admin/Mod must need to take a step for stop this nonsense (Who didn't follow the forum rule).

@Rainbow65 I've complained you to never post this payout proof ; but again you posted this proof, which is against ToS. Please go to right section.

Note:- Don't blame me and Admin/Mod must need to take a step for stop this nonsense (Who didn't follow the forum rule).

Thank you for bringing it to my attention and if you notice on June 29 I read our post and immediately went to "Paid Posts" and put mine there. I also keep that link handy. I would not want to offend anyone!

it is nice design and licensed this hyip site offer good roi with long term plans and it have very good protection and the referal bouns is so good 6% but the minimum deposite is high 10$ and the live support is 8 hour in day this is good for investor

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

onlinewealthfund.com - Licensed

It appears the program is not longer paying...I have two pending withdrawals at the moment.

@Rainbow65 is the member who already got payment from them, also posted the payout proofs may times (3+). Unfortunately @Rainbow65 told here that the site doesn't pay anymore. So I'm very afraid of them. I request all the members to never stay with them. Stay away. Sorry.

• 1 month later...

here have been reports regarding pending withdrawals as well as there is problem with loading the site,

I think this one might have been closed by now,

this look like a fast scam program, thread moved to scam folder !