7capital - 7capital.biz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Under the 2% daily for 70 days Plan the investor can break-even in 50 days and the balance 20 days he will be enjoying profit

Since the hyip is already running for 52 days all investors who invested at the initial time when the hyip was launched are on profits now

The hyip looks as a trusted one

I'm done with long-term investment sites. But 50 days before you get your principal payment is quite good. The minimum is also only $1 which is very good. In other HYIP sites, it will take you quite some time before you get your principal investment which is kinda risky if you ask me.

7capital.biz is a popular program already and there should be no problems here. The investment plans are carefully thought out, so there should be no problem with te returns as they are realizable as well as profitable to the investor.

You seem like you really trust this site. Have you been paid already by this site? If yes, can you post payment proofs here? And it should be screenshot since letters can be made up. You know, just to be certain that the payment proofs are real.

Well, the program is not entirely new. It's been online for close to 2 months now and even though they have not as yet completed one trading cycle, most investors are already in BEP going by the returns given. So, in my opinion, it's a great program.

Fair enough. I checked some HYIP monitoring sites and the status is paying. I checked the other HYIP section of other PTP sections and I don't see anyone complaining so I think the site is legit.

I just realized that even payment proofs doesn't mean that the site won't ever turn into a scam. OS is a good example for that. I used to think before that 50 days is a good date but it all depends on how long the site has been running. If its an old site, big possibility there is that the site will become a scam.

This is cool program with cool site design and lol cool plans.

I mean such plans which are sustainable for very long term even without much efforts from admin.

No surprise if this program stay for years.

Can you please enlighten me about this? I am not an expert with HYIP. I just invested what I earned here at OS that turned into a scam.

Please explain to me why you think this will last long?

I will not invest in this plans at the moment since even though the hyip is running for long and seems trusted yet as we are nearing the year end and it could be seen many hyips always closed down during the end of the year i will never take a risk and invest now for a longer period even though the minimum investment is very low as $1

I will not invest in this plans at the moment since even though the hyip is running for long and seems trusted yet as we are nearing the year end and it could be seen many hyips always closed down during the end of the year i will never take a risk and invest now for a longer period even though the minimum investment is very low as $1

Yeah. I agree. Even the most famous OilStructure turned out into a scam after a while. Well, I don't think the site even lasted for a year.

SirWilly also says that its not advisable to invest during yuletide season.

this is really a famous senior program and I have so far seen a lot payment proofs from the investors of this program,

and the program is still paying good till date, which is nice to see and the ROI as well as minimum to start with are convenient for small investors also.

Well, the program is not entirely new. It's been online for close to 2 months now and even though they have not as yet completed one trading cycle, most investors are already in BEP going by the returns given. So, in my opinion, it's a great program.

Since the site is running more than 4 months it seems they are steady in their plan an they are trusted. But is this the right time for us to make a investment now.

Since many hyips are expected to close near the year end can we trust and make an investment for a 70 days plan now

This site had been down for quite a few day. Now it is back to business as usual. I am wondering why there is no instand withdrawer features. I get pretty nervouse when I see my payout pending on the screen. I takes them about 12 to 24 hours to process each payment now. I hope they will improve on that soon.

Since the site is running more than 4 months it seems they are steady in their plan an they are trusted. But is this the right time for us to make a investment now.

Since many hyips are expected to close near the year end can we trust and make an investment for a 70 days plan now

4 months? I think its not advisable since they were already active that long. Many sites seem to close after a while just like OilStructure.

Now is not the right time to make any significant deposit. It should all wait till 2011. Otherwise, one could just have the least possible investment so that any contingencies won't be significant.

You are right on the spot sirwilly. This site has been online for 4 months. That is already very long. Plus, the yuletide season is already on. The economy is quite fragile during this season and everyone can be affected, even HYIP sites.

• 2 weeks later...

Though i made only a test spend in this program

But the performance is really nice and most of withdrawals were instant for me

Further i have received a good part of my deposit and just few days more and i shall be at break even point in this program

And ya i am thinking of adding new deposit to my investment soon.