All Pips

7capital - 7capital.biz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit4list shows listing 80 days for this program and in "paying status"

good period it stayed, but this is not what we expect of this program such program i expect to stay 200-300 days easilily and can go more than a year inordinarily.

Well i already got 93% of my deposit in this program and it is just a matter of few more days and i shall start getting profit after reaching bep.

Extremely superb performance - when due to lack of interest near christmas many hyips were facing problem

7capital has been most regular - and today i make a withdrawal which was instant - so performance is betering

Btw I earned total 97% of my deposit with this program till now. And just after 2 more days i shall start getting profit.

Any hyip that pays for a long time always draw my attention,this hyip came out during the time hyip like os were still young.But most has turn scam and still this one still have a paying status.does it mean that admin is genuine or program will last longer? Or is there still time to invest here? Am now confuse,if i had invest here i would be nearer to bef, or in pure profit,

Actually I like this Hyip cause min investment is $1 no min withdraw. Those things impressed me to invest, I joined this Hyip at Oct 11 so far payment almost instant. The good news for me is my Roi 114%. It could be my next plan to reinvest with it's profit.

• 3 weeks later...

I have already got more than the investment in this program and I have a great feeling about it,

I seldom have this level of confidence in a program but

I feel this one has all the ingredients of a good program and adding these to the performance it delivered 7capital should be counted in top few.

Today, my deposit plan is matured 100 days or 70 bussines days. Good program most of payment were instant. I'll decide to make investment again next couple days of course with my profit just in case this site going worst at least I don't loose anything

I don't know if it's to hit my head against a wall or what.I should have invest!But no,i was counting the days saying it will in no time turn scam,but here 7capital proofs me most wrong.I feel so low in my spirit now that i didn't invest here.This program looks good but yet i did not invest.

I see through the views of members who have invested in this site, it pays very already,

but I do not know if I can invest now or that the time investment was too late,

especially since I want to 50 days in order to restore capital before i start earning a profit,

Will it continue for another 50 days ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if it's to hit my head against a wall or what.I should have invest!But no,i was counting the days saying it will in no time turn scam,but here 7capital proofs me most wrong.I feel so low in my spirit now that i didn't invest here.This program looks good but yet i did not invest.

Make it two of us, same here i should have gone in when it was new. So what you think its to late. There is some good rcb offfer for this one?

I think i just jump on the train and see if its going for another 70 days. So many months why shouldnt they be able with another 70 days?

But then for a month here in the thread it has been very quiet about this hyip.

I've joined this program since long. While my second round is going progress, about halfway to finish second round. So far all my payments are done instantly. Never missed even singgle day. I've just hoping this site will last longer than I predict

• 2 weeks later...

I am in

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Account

Date 03/16/2011 20:15

Batch 57362266

From U7552528 (yogeshwartyagi)

To U8261324 (7capital.biz(dep))

Amount $2.50

Memo Deposit to www.7capital.biz User yogeshwartyagi

@yogesh so you joined good luck to you and me i am in since a week.

Up to now they paying me always and not with a long waiting time either. Its going very fast actually, with help from

rcb and posting. But thats not the main issue i want get in profit and i think they can make it:)

After my first deposit expired in january - i thought 7capital has lived too much as some time it was taking more than 24 hours to pay, but now seeing it is still paying i made deposit and found that it is still the best - my first withdrawal after new deposit is amazingly instant.

• 4 weeks later...