- DDOS protection

Plans:

6profit.jpg

Accept:

LR, PM

Site link:

http://www.6profits.com

My reviews:

Well, a big surprise for me, this site managed to run for more than 2 months. Monitors still showing "Paying" status and yet, no complains from members yet.

However, not much payment proofs around showing it failed to attract lots investors to the site. Plus it has been for such a long time with such ROI, I don't recommended investment in it.

3 month period in paying status with such high profit indicates this is one of the very few hyips which are able to pay so long time.

I like old hyips which pay good return. Old hyips are like old wine for me. 6$ Minimum is also affordable, I am to consider this to join.

3 month period in paying status with such high profit indicates this is one of the very few hyips which are able to pay so long time.

I like old hyips which pay good return. Old hyips are like old wine for me. 6$ Minimum is also affordable, I am to consider this to join.

DO NOT invest at this moment pls, hold on your investment. I have checked some monitors and found out some bad votes saying no payments for more than 24 hours now. Even in GP:

http://www.goldpoll.net/details/16009/

Those votes are these few days, so this site is shaking now.

well, the admin stated to pay his members again after the whole day no payments. I can see some new payment proofs around.

However, for those who want to invest in this site, better stop invest now as all these signs showing the site no longer stable anymore.

The plan 1 is good but plan 2 is very expensive and risky and there is controversy about its paying status now, may be some members are getting paid and some are not. I think this has paid good amount of interest over a good period of time so it may be down soon.

well, the admin stated to pay his members again after the whole day no payments. I can see some new payment proofs around.

However, for those who want to invest in this site, better stop invest now as all these signs showing the site no longer stable anymore.

Despite being very high return in short term of 6 days, hooping 22% on 6$ mninimum,

I would give more weightage on stability, and as you said currently this hyip looks unstable - it would be better to wait and watch for some period until every thing is back to normal.

Despite being very high return in short term of 6 days, hooping 22% on 6$ mninimum,

I would give more weightage on stability, and as you said currently this hyip looks unstable - it would be better to wait and watch for some period until every thing is back to normal.

well, my prediction comes true... site seems already turned into scam as I can see lots members complained they don't receive payment till today.

Between, GP status - "Not Paid" for this site:

http://www.goldpoll.com/details/16009/