Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxd24 - Fxd24.com

standart

FX direct S.A. has been the leading on-line broker since 2003 which provides high-class services and a whole complex of solutions to corporate and private customers for successful trading on the FOREX market.

Our trading platforms allow both professional traders who earn money by receiving short-term profit, as well as managers of investment funds, who strive to increase the share of overseas investment by using the advantages of foreign exchange trading. FX direct S.A. serves both speculative and strategic traders in more than 50 countries of the world.

We will provide every customer with competitive conditions. Taking into account our state-of-the-art technology, trading on the FOREX market has become maximally accessible and convenient. Our presentation on Internet and its constant upgrades can satisfy all the customers’ needs, in terms of services and information.

FAVOURABLE TRADE TERMS

# Minimum deposit from 10 USD.

# Spread from 2 pip.

# Leverage: from 1:20 to 1:400.

# Spread from 0 pip (Institutional customers).

# No commission in all transactions.

# Narrow spreads for 25 currency pairs, gold and silver.

# Automated dealings.

# Direct access to "Interbank".

SPECIAL MARGIN TERMS

# Leverage from 1:400 to 2000,00 USD.

# Leverage from 1:200 to 20.000,00 USD.

# Leverage from 1:100 to 100.000,00 USD.

# Leverage from 1:33 to 1000.000,00 USD.

# Leverage from 1:20 from 1000.000,00 USD.

Funding option: LR, WM, E-Gold, Bank Wire and Credit Card.

http://fxd24.com

# Leverage from 1:400 to 2000,00 USD.

# Leverage from 1:200 to 20.000,00 USD.

# Leverage from 1:100 to 100.000,00 USD.

# Leverage from 1:33 to 1000.000,00 USD.

# Leverage from 1:20 from 1000.000,00 USD.

Funding option: LR, WM, E-Gold, Bank Wire and Credit Card.

the best thing it pays on liberty

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is my first time to hear about this broker, it seems this is a new broker.The minimum deposit is $10, but I still think it is a little high, now I have joined several brokers which the minimum deposit are less than $10, as a beginner, I think choosing a low minimum deposit broker is a good way to avoid risk. on the other hand, I found that this broker don't accept AP as a payment processor.I think it will be not convenient for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup even i shall only go with a broker that has a little minimum deposit requirement

Firstly we can understand the plate forum with little amount and after we get familiar

and good experience we can make bigger deposit. Though i have not heard about this before, but from site it looks good and accept LR as funding option.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...