Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

[ANN] Hiring Traders with experience in any Field of Trading

We are hiring traders with experience in any field of trading for work on American trading platform . All the nationalities are accepted.

Requirements:
- Successful trading background
- Test passing
- Upper-intermediate English

Work conditions:
- Deposit 30 000$+ on a work account for work
- American trading license provided with all the accesses available for American traders
- Flexible work time

Responsibilities:
- Daily fulltime trading

FAQ:

How should I prove my successful background?
- There is a test you need to pass. This will be the proof.

How can I be sure it is not scam?
- You don't have to invest any money. You will get weekly withdraws of the revenue share

What is the reason you are looking for traders?
- According to the experience, there are a lot of high-performing traders outside the United States whose experience and effort help us to generate a daily income. Currently we have 7 traders from all over the world.

Should I invest my own money?
- No. Neither on the start or during the process you don’t have to invest.

What happens if I will fail the test?
- Unfortunately, we cannot proceed in this case. The time you spent for the test can be financially covered though.

If there is any specific platform recruiting traders?
- No. This is a private American investor interested in good performing traders.

How much will I get?
- It will be a revenue share. Percents are negotiable.

Please send your motivation letters to e-mail: r369@protonmail.ch Telegram @R3R6R9

If you want to be a worthy candidate for any vacancy, you should prepare in advance. First, write down whatever comes to mind following this outline. Then edit your cover letter so that there are several succinct sentences for each point. To make things easier, look for examples of cover letters for your position on the Internet. You can also find a lot of valuable advice on this matter on the  gotresumebuilder website