Plan 1 - 1.2% per days for 15 days, minimum investment $10, principle returned

Plan 2 - 1.5% per days for 30 days, minimum investment $10, principle returned

Plan 3 - 1.8% per days for 50 days, minimum investment $10, principle returned

Accept:

LR, PM, STP, GDP and SP

Site link:

http://soft-system.org

My reviews:

When I tried to sign up, something strange happen. I can't sign up and the page keep locking me in the sign up page although I have filled in all the details required.

Anyway, with the unique script, this site looks not bad. With principle returned in the end, if u don't want to take any risk, this site not really suitable for u.

Really very good design and professional layout. Site is hosted on dedicated server with DDOS protection.

Plans being short term provide nice roi and quite sustainable along with affordable 10$ minimum investment.

Very good choice of payment processors as they support LR/PM/STP but i miss alertpay here.

yeah i agree . the site seems good one. with good roi and good plan. the short plan is nice. though i have not seen any payment proof. i think that i will just observe the site first. the minimum investment is quite high for me. but it seems this one will going to run well though i still need to make sure they do by observing first on this one goes in the coming days.