Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

basebucks - basebucks.net

Hi I am not admin

Note: Basebucks has been relaunched, yeah it is part 2 and offers are much better than the old one. The truth is lot of people missed basebucks is it was one of the best program of its time. And unlike many other hyips which when end many lose their invest, paid back all balance to investors before closing.

BASEBUCKS! ally.jpg

This program is very similar to what MyTrafficValue will be. The design of the two inter-connected investment plans is basically the same. Just the rates are different and METHOD are very different!

Basebucks is far less capable [than MTV will be] of monetizing its' website traffic (that's just a bonus / supplement). Our primary means for clearing debt (repaying all investors) is via re-investing 65-75% of every investment made into it into MyTrafficValue. Then returning the dividends earned there back here at Basebucks.

Meanwhile the design of our plans here enable users to "pass the buck" between each other for some very speedy repayments! (And also mitigating / filling in the time that those re-investments take to mature)

INVESTMENT PLANS

# 118% Cycler # http://basebucks.net/cycler

--------------------------------------

Deposit in increments of $3.

Deposits are added to the bottom of the queue. As soon as they reach the top of the queue, and there are sufficient funds to repay them. They will receive $3.54 back.

> Re-payments are sent directy back to your Liberty Reserve account.

(This is not automatic - it will take up to a few hours, as they are first manually approved for security)

> Auto-Reinvest.

You can select 3x, 5x or 10x with each deposit. So each time you are paid, your profit is sent to your liberty reserve account. And your principal is added to the bottom of the queue. To cycle and earn again! Your principal will be returned on your final cycle!

> Shuffles.

Invest $33 exactly to "shuffle the queue". (Randomly re-arrange the order in which deposits are listed, hopefully bumping your deposits closer to the top!)

> Resetting Rounds.

Rounds last 1 week. Inevitably the cycler queue will get longer and longer. To keep renewing the opportunity for instant money. The queue "resets" every week (every Monday). Pushing all unpaid deposits into our second plan (below) - emptying out the queue, so any new deposits into the new cycler round will again get paid nearly instantly.

# Daily until 200% # http://basebucks.net/deposit

-----------------------------------------

This plan receives a contribution from every deposit into our main "Cycler". It also receives 100% of all website advertising revenues as well as the dividends from the 65-75% of every investment that is re-invested by Basebucks on your behalf.

Those earnings are divided equally, between all active investments, and paid daily variable returns UNTIL each investment receives a total of 200% back (double what was invested).

> Returns are repaid DIRECTLY to your liberty reserve account each day.

> In the unlikely event that we are unable to repay at least a 1% daily return. We will instead announce no result that day, and roll the earnings over to the following day. (This will save you the Liberty Reserve fees).

http://www.basebucks.net/U7552528

Today site is not accessible - but as per admin there is nothing to worry, and here is the update:

BB2 is on a dedicated server. Nothing fancy though; 1/10th the cost of the system (and defences) we'll have in place for MTV.

* And a mass email list is useless if the host is down! I've updated facebook though and im on the messengers.

But I think we're under some sort of attack, as the Server CPU is being maxed out by something.

The host is investigating at the moment.

And last night I did receive a funny email (like 10minutes before we went down) - didn't even reply;

admin:

I will attack you site if you refuse to pay $30

My LR:u4120819(hyip365.net)

hyip365.net@gmail.com

But the demands are so low - im pretty sure that's a cover for whoever is really doing the attack.

(Which is in all probability one of the 2 DDOS protection hosts that monopolize the hyip arena; BlocDos & Dragonara).

Anyway.. no real bother!

We'll be back online sooner or later and we'll resume.

Also your point about rates slowing down to infinity isn't correct. The opening month or two whilst MTV launches may slow down depending on growth. But as soon as the re-investment fund kicks in; we'll start actively clearing the investment debt. Whilst that re-investment fund will continually grow (with less and less people to repay). So things will speed back up. (And then additionally; as people "re-invest"; that serves as "growth"; to further speed things up again.

And "flooding the DailyPay" isn't quite how you make out; 15% of every direct deposit into the DailyPay is allocated to "instant results" (for the following 2 days). So it all contributes.

Jo

• 2 weeks later...

No more forced reinvestment in cycler:

"Hello,

When investing into the cycler; http://www.basebucks.net/cycler you now have

the following Auto Re-Invest options;

0x *NEW!

1x *NEW!

2x *NEW!

3x

5x

10x

The addition of the 0x and 1x options should make the cycler much more

appealing! As now you can hit & run with a single deposit / single cycle! To

bag a very quick, safe and easy 118%.

Use these options in combination with our "Shuffle" feature - to keep

re-arranging the queue until you're at the top! And you're sure to make a

lot of very quick, easy and predictable money!

If you have any questions - let me know!

JO :)

http://www.basebucks.net

"

I think this site has changed into Fund Cycler site. No more Investment program exists. This is a real sad news that a good honest member had lost the fund and Admin surrendered by telling us that his payment account has been hacked. So this site has been turned into Cycler Site, here also we can find Investment but no RoI.

• 1 month later...

there is a forum of this program, there we can discuss on related to program,

we can directly invest in this program,

the profits are good offered in here, this is also looks like networking program,

anyway, they seem to also earn through advertising banners on their site as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the latest email from admin i received yesterday evening informing that now there shall be total 6% payment in a week instead of the 7% we are getting currently, and this 1% will be used in fast track payments to clear around 200$ invests every week using fast-track.

We're now approaching 400 cash payments per day! (We've made nearly 18,000

in total since relaunching. Pretty impressive!) But it's got me thinking,

namely about how to keep this number as small as possible.

What do you say to the following idea, that I intend to test from this

Tuesday onwards;

During this interim period, whilst we're waiting for MTV to launch and our

re-investment fund to kick into full gear! We've been paying 1%+ a couple

fast track payments each day;

Mon = 2%

Tue = 1%

Wed = 1%

Thu = Day Off

Fri = 2%

Sat = 1%

Sun = Day Off

Now... here's my idea.

I'm proposing to elliminate the Tuesday 1% return. And instead of this,

plough the entire 1% return exclusively into Fast Track Payments... So

rather than you all getting a 1% rate of return. We can instead

auto-complete the oldest $130-$140 worth (or whatever the 1% value is) of

investment every Tuesday... So basically every Tuesday, we'd loosely work

our way up from the bottom of the logs page ( http://www.basebucks.net/logs

), auto-completing as many as we can.

I'm certain this will have a net benefit on your overall turnaround times.

(You'll get your 200% faster) As the fast track system uses growth and

continuity to speed things up, rather than you having to wait the full 200

day term. And obviously the faster we repay you, the more attractive we

become, and the more investors we get. Which allows us further opportunity

to employ our "time offset devices" to even more effect.

And obviously, the more fast track payments we pay. The more our members,

especially smaller investors, save in LR fees!

And as a final bonus, this is less work for me, less strain on the system,

database and less load for LR to struggle with!

So to sum up, rather than earn 7% per week, plus about $70/wk (~0.5%) in

Fast Track Payments.

We'd instead pay 6% per week, with over $200/wk (~1.5%) in Fast Track

Payments.

And of course, whenever our ad revenues spike, or those occasional

re-investment dividends come in, there'll be big boosts to the number of

fast track payments - like we've done 2 or 3x before already.

Jo :)

ps. The cycler resets tomorrow at 5pm GMT. http://www.basebucks.net/cycler

Get in asap thereafter for the best chance at an instant 118%. (If you fail

to earn 118% before the following reset, you'll be moved to our regular

daily plan, where you'll be paid daily until 200%)

well, I have noticed that we can invest directly using LR to this site,

just a nickname and mail address enough to continue to make a deposit to the site,

theirs minimum is just $3 and we can join the forum after making the deposit to them !

Yeah there is no need to signup and simply either invest in base program or chose investing through

cycler program where we have opportunity to get paid 118% - and if we dont cycle in the week we are transferred to base investment

thus making the cycler program beneficial but completely safe, but still many invest directly in base bucks main program because there is no referal commission in cycler.

the admin of the program is opened on FaceBook and daily posting the payment proofs links as well,

there has been an update regarding today's payments around seven hours ago,

the ROI has been 2% which was 1% previously, I think it's not a fixed ROI but keeps varying daily.

@Archu ROI is total 6% in a week as admin pay only 4 day so two days he pay 2% and another 2 day 1%.

Here is the latest update from admin of basebucks.

Hey,

Things are looking pretty good here, even with BB getting off to a very slow start. (That I can understand given it's less than professional appearance lol). Things are starting to progress nicely now.

As of todays result the re-investment fund stands around $20,000.

So the instant we can get MTV online and rolling, is going to spell huge things for BB!

And as per the BB design;

As this re-investment begins yielding dividends, it will not only boost our results, but also as it removes investors from the list; their re-investment contributions remain, earning for the benefit everyone else. So once we knock a chunk off the bottom of the Logs page / pay investors back. The system then gets more powerful for everyone else, as these earnings are divided between less people. Meanwhile anyone that makes a new investment / re-investment, adds even more to this re-investment fund.

Next year, Basebucks is going to be very impressive.

And i'm confident it's sufficiently differentiated from MTV, to hold its ground / merits even as the MTV empire takes shape!

And regarding MTV, we have one full time programmer now, and we're trialing our second full time one as we speak. Within a week or two we'll have our office to work out of (and work together in). And then things will be coming together very quickly - I think an office environment will become hugely productive.

We've already made substantial progress on the Cashier module and the main members area. Ian is now beginning work on the main User Shareholders Marketplace. Whilst our second, trial programmer, is continuing on with the extensive admin functions and general members area.

So things are coming along! And looking all together very promising.

Just a little longer and we'll finally be ready to begin!

2years we'll have been chasing this!!!

And I knew this was an awesome idea from day one, and that if we ever got it online, it'd make a fortune. And I was sure life was going to throw a few hurdles in it's way to prevent the otherwise inevitable from happening. But gosh digity! That really took the biscuit in terms of unnecessary problems lol... But we have perservered and between Carlos and I and our developing team of programmers. We'll get there!

Udate from admin basebucks about the cycler resent:

date cleardot.gifTue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:40 PM subject cleardot.gifBasebucks - Cycler Reset at 5pm GMT today!

Hello,

The cycler will be resetting at 5pm GMT today!

http://www.basebucks.net/cycler

Either invest before the reset, to either be paid instantly. Or guaranteed

be included with tomorrows result.

Or. Join immediately after the reset for the best chance of cycling before

next weeks' reset. And hopefully earning 118% rather than be moved to our

200% daily plan!

Remember! Use the queue shuffle feature to your advantage. Investing $33

exactly will randomly re-arrange the queue. Keep shuffling until your main

investment is at the top!

If you have any questions about the cycler, post in the forum! (Or wait for

our interview with Money-News-Online in the next few days)

Basebucks Fact:

Since re-launching on May 31st 2011. We have completed 22750+ Liberty

Reserve cash payments!

(And you can view every single one of those twenty-two thousand batch

numbers on our results page!)

• 2 weeks later...

well, I have noticed there is news on this program almost everyday, looks like we need not search for payment proofs, those can be get from the site information itself, the payments until 30th September have been found,

here is the site status as on 30th September 2011 !

$7.06 - Advertising Revenues

$0.00 - Re-Investment Dividends

$16.19 - 10% Contribution from direct "Daily Investments"

$18.05 - 5% Contribution from yesterdays' "Daily Investments"

$1.65 - 5% Contribution from 11 Cycler Units Purchased Today

$517.39 - Buffer Fund

=====

$560.34

-------

$280.17 - Daily Global Result

$280.17 - Fast Track Payments

@Archu the information you posted is about the payment made on a particular date - it shows that admin paid 280.17$ total as 1% profit on investments and 280.17$ in fast tracks clearing some older investments with profit. The above result shows the greatness and trusfulness of program as 517.39$ came from buffer fund or you can say this profit was not earned that day.

Date : Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:05 PM

Subject: Basebucks - Cycler Reset at 2pm GMT today!

The Basebucks Cycler will be resetting at 2pm GMT today.

http://www.basebucks.net/cycler

All existing investments in the cycler will be trasnferred to our main 200%

plan at that time. Meanwhile the queue will "empty".

You should then invest as quickly as you can after the reset, to position

your investment as close to the top of the queue as possible.

As when you reach the top of the list, and there are funds to pay you, your

investment will repay an instant 118%.

@Archu the information you posted is about the payment made on a particular date - it shows that admin paid 280.17$ total as 1% profit on investments and 280.17$ in fast tracks clearing some older investments with profit. The above result shows the greatness and trusfulness of program as 517.39$ came from buffer fund or you can say this profit was not earned that day.

that is interesting to know that the amount was paid from buffer fund, but at the same time, I think it can unstable the program if it pays the profits from the reserve fund, which actually was not earned that day, why not this site just inform their investors of no profit earned on that day and simply no payment for that particular day, so that the program won't lose their buffer fund !

My oldest running investment in basebucks was 18$ and from that daily 1% return paid me back 17.09$ till yesterday. Fortunately my investment was hit by fast track payments yesterday and i got paid remaining 18.91$ yesterday making me total 200% of my investment. Now my another 12$ investment is in line and i expect it to be covered by fast track in around a mohth from now.

My oldest running investment in basebucks was 18$ and from that daily 1% return paid me back 17.09$ till yesterday. Fortunately my investment was hit by fast track payments yesterday and i got paid remaining 18.91$ yesterday making me total 200% of my investment. Now my another 12$ investment is in line and i expect it to be covered by fast track in around a mohth from now.

well, congrats to you for having successful investment experience with this program, to earn around 200% is just great profit, but I wonder how long it took for you to get double on your investment, since you mentioned 1% daily, I guess it might have taken around six months, anyway, it's a nice profitable program !

• 2 weeks later...

Don't you guys think this site should have been moved to the appropriate category, such as the Cycler category? And also, after reading all these comments about this money making site, I think it's a little controversial for me now. Can't risk the hardly earned money.

• 4 weeks later...

Things are not looking as pretty as they were some time before, since few days now admin is not paying in fast tracks and if he do he pay usually 2-3 investments amoutning 15-20$. So this week he made a total payment of only 3%. But still it is true that admin is paying regularly three days a week, though he started 7 days a week.